Russell Peters Best Comedy Show EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVzh01LbFM

Russell Dominic Peters (born September 29, 1970) is a Canadian comedian and actor. He began performing in Toronto in 1989 and won a Gemini Award in 2008.

He has set records for sales and attendance at a comedian's performance, in 2007 the first comedian to sell out Toronto's Air Canada Centre, in 2009 a sales record in London, in 2010 attracting the largest audience in Australia for a stand-up comedy show.

He is a very funny fecker, the imitations of his father are hilarious and because he is dark skinned he gets away with a lot of funny stuff about the arabs other comedians wouldn't dare saying.

Why are you resurrecting ancient threads that clearly no one in the UK is interested in, let alone know who these people are. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2017, 10:50 AM

Why are you resurrecting ancient threads that clearly no one in the UK is interested in, let alone know who these people are. :S

This is posted under 'Foreign Comedy''
Foreign! It helps people from the UK to get
to know comedians from other countries,
I would assume so anyways.
As for the date of the thread, I thought it still had some life in it, so I revived it in the hopes someone now would at least be curious enough to go and look for some of Russell Peters work on YouTube.

:)

In this country we call that flogging a dead horse...,........ :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2017, 3:16 PM

In this country we call that flogging a dead horse...,........ :D

I'm not familiar with that phrase, sounds like bestiality to me.