Happy Birthday Herc Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th December 2017, 11:15 PM

And as for Punch - Ta, but only two and half volumes left now. :(

Any chance of re-uploading (from another host) all the ones that disappeared with photobucket's new charges?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2017, 9:37 AM

Cherries are one of my favourite fruits

The cherries on that photo of a cake that someone ordered for you are maraschino cherries. They are poison. Just as well you declined.

...for the second time in three months, you greedy bastard! ;)

Have a good time, buddy! Wave

Happy birthday (if Gordon's right about the date) I can't offer a plane but you can have a shot of my broomstick if you promise to take care of it.Scotland

Another one? Blimey! Happy birthday you old git.

Happy Birthday Herc.

Hugs and nappies

Thank you friends. Kisses and Hugs. Kissing

Hope you had a good time, whether you stayed in, or went out. :)

Birthing Day themed sentiments Herc :) cheers

I wasn't sure if I should put lots of love or love and hugs or if that was a bit over familiar so playing it safe with the flexible 'cheers'.

Congrats on reaching your century, sir!
:)

Thank you all, and yes I am feeling 100 this morning. :(

More hugs and kisses. :*

Happy Birthday, old bean!

Thank you. :)

Sincerely Happy Birthday!

Don't worry many of us not far behind you. Anyway age is just a number. It may be a big number in our cases (gulp!) but it's still just a number. I don't acknowledge my birthday ever, I wasn't aware of my age when I was born so why should I care now!?

F :)

Thank you. It's a comfort to know there's a lot of us on the wrong side of the slope to oblivion. :D

Going to a dear friend's funeral Monday week - he was younger than me. :(

Just ordered my present - the box set of Sykes: The Complete Series (All seven series 68 episodes + a few extras).

Looking forward to these as I simply love the gentle humour of Eric and Hat along with nosey Corky ("I have the helmet on, that makes me PC Turnbull now") Laughing out loud and Mr Brown the snobby neighbour.

OH! And not forgetting Peter in the cuckoo clock. :D