What are some of your best chat up lines? Page 3

Is it Comedy Writing Dude that has made us wary ? He did admit in one post to a drinking problem which would explain his sloppy typing, lack of inhibition and a sense of humour that was hard to relate to (unless drunk). Kapow on the other hand sounds very coherent and warm, so very different people.

Quote: Firkin @ 11th December 2017, 10:02 AM

and a sense of humour that was hard to relate to (unless drunk).

I remember years ago writing a comedy sketch on an idea I had when staggering back from the pub and had to write it down quickly as soon as I got home as it was absolutely hilarious!!

The next morning I read what I had written and it was the biggest load of unfunny crap - God knows how I managed to find it funny the night before..... :S

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th December 2017, 7:48 AM

For a geezer you did a good impression of a girl with an American accent with just a touch of Argie thrown in there.

:D :D ;D

Why are you guys ganging up against me?

I mean, don't get me wrong I've always fantasized about gangbang but this isn't exactly what I had in mind...

Goodlad

No way I'm going to take part in a gangbang with Herc and Goodlad! Even I got standards. Laughing out loud

@Firkin:

There is a thread here under the name : ''Absent Friends'', people yapping on how much fun they used to have. How many people are now gone and how much they miss them. Yet postings from new members are somehow viewed as a threat. I bet that if I came on here speaking broken English I would be called every name under the sun. But I speak at a medium level and that's not ok according to the resident paranoids. Very unbecoming of an English Gentleman to make accusations without a shred of proof. If I was an American I would so totally SUE everyone!!! Lol

Well Kapow, maybe some of us are a bit wary of newcomers but in our defence we had some pretty strange encounters in the past. Some trolls were only weird but harmless others downright offensive. Of the former group the most prominent candidate was called "David Smith". He is a legend on this site. Mostly harmless but a habitual liar, and not even good at it. He resigned/got banned a few times but returned under different aliases. But you could always tell him by his writing style. He's seems to have gone for good now. You should read some of the threads he was involved in; hilarious.
Anyway, don't be turned off by the initial suspicion, we're a nice bunch. And Will Cam is sometimes a bit grumpy but a great guy.

Quote: Kapow @ 11th December 2017, 4:04 PM

I bet that if I came on here speaking broken English I would be called every name under the sun.

That's not true. Take me for example. I can't speak proper English and they don't call me names because of that. Well, not all of the time.

And you know when said geezer..... t was a joke right.
Sometimes intonation is missed with writing. :)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th December 2017, 3:55 PM

No way I'm going to take part in a gangbang with Herc and Goodlad! Even I got standards. Laughing out loud

Well of course not with you!
What would Rhonda say if she found out?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th December 2017, 4:29 PM

Of the former group the most prominent candidate was called "David Smith".

I'll look him up later to read his stuff.

That's not true. Take me for example. I can't speak proper English and they don't call me names because of that. Well, not all of the time.

I meant like when you go to a dating site or a forum and if you come from a Third World country they think you must be a scammer from Ghana or Nigeria.

:(

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th December 2017, 4:29 PM

And you know when said geezer..... t was a joke right.
Sometimes intonation is missed with writing. :)

I know babe

Quote: Kapow @ 10th December 2017, 11:39 PM

Good work?

How is what he is doing good work?
Harassing a newbie is something that should be frowned upon not encouraged.

C'mere you.

<3

It was a tongue in cheek reference to what hypnotists say when they have command of the sitter.

I'll say one thing for you Kapow, you do a stunning range in emojis, do you have a shop? ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 11th December 2017, 7:40 PM

It was a tongue in cheek reference to what hypnotists say when they have command of the sitter.
I'll say one thing for you Kapow, you do a stunning range in emojis, do you have a shop? ;)

I knew it! Mr Cam must be under some sort of MK Ultra stuff!!!

As for the emoticons they are not made by me or owned by me, I just borrow them on ocassion for my own amusement.

Wave

Quote: Kapow @ 10th December 2017, 10:46 PM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QL1uxPsG1i

Unimpressed

https://youtu.be/13t69RVq1YY

Posting a voice message proves nothing these days.

Listen, you don't have to prove anything to me. I've had my knuckles rapped before for calling people out publicly ( surprised Mark hasn't slapped me yet ).

Comedy Dude appears, has random, quite prolific posts pretending not to write English very well and gets banned. You appear, stating you are from Argentina, have quite prolific posts, write fluent English and post a message in an American accent?

I will of course apologise profusely if I'm shown to be wrong.

And Will Cam is sometimes a bit grumpy but a great guy.

:D Cheers Gordon - my new epitaph.

Quote: Will Cam @ 12th December 2017, 12:07 AM

https://youtu.be/13t69RVq1YY
Posting a voice message proves nothing these days.

And what does, grasshopper?

How dare you imply with that video that I modify my voice.

You are rude and unwelcoming.

Obviously you got too much time in your hands.

I suggest picking up a hobbie that does not include patronizing people on a public forum.

Comedy Dude appears, has random, quite prolific posts pretending not to write English very well and gets banned. You appear, stating you are from Argentina, have quite prolific posts, write fluent English and post a message in an American accent?

Get it through your pretty little head, I'm not a former member coming back, I am a NEW member!
I have no idea who this guy is that you seem to be fixated with.

I am from Argentina born and raised!
Since when is writing decent English such a terrible sin?

I don't have an American accent. I have a South American accent.

Angry Grrr...

I will of course apologise profusely if I'm shown to be wrong.

Apologies mean nothing when the damage is done.
You have planted doubt in the hearts and minds of those who read me.
Too bad because I really enjoyed flirting with goodlad and also found the Victorinox guy to be quite interesting.
My advice: Stop treating the Forum as if it was your own personal secret society. Anyone who doesn't know the secret handshake can't be a part of it.

Quote: Kapow @ 10th December 2017, 10:46 PM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QL1uxPsG1i

Unimpressed

That is an interesting recording and it sounds like an American accent so I think everyone just wants to know more about your roots. You don't have to share it and it's not people being nosey it's just because there are a few too many jokers out there spoiling the enjoyment of this place recently so you have appeared at a very welcome time but also one on high alert. No-one here cares about your history as long as you're honest which I have found out because when I told everyone I was a tranny expecting an uproar I got....nothing. In fact there are other trannies here so that showed me! It's comforting to be around enlighted people.

Forums in general (not just BCG) tend to be more wary of new female members because it's common for men to create profiles as women. I've never done it but it used to be rife in online poker when women were percieved as inferior players which was completely unfounded of course.

You mentioned that you're 100% bonafide argie so where does that accent come from? I assumed your first language wouldn't be English but that's what it appears to be. Most people I know born and raised in Spanish speaking countries learn English as a second language and it shows in the pronunciation.