What are some of your best chat up lines? Page 2

Maybe in the song Buenos Aires was the Big Apple? It wouldn't make much sense Mrs Peron going to Rio.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 9th December 2017, 9:03 PM

If you've never seen Evita it means nothing. There was a song where Rio was called The Big Apple. Obviously you've never heard it being called that.

If you mean the movie with Madonna, no, I haven't seen it. Many people find it offensive to have a harlot play Eva Peron. Sometimes things get a little lost in translation and I apologize for not being able to understand what you were trying to say.

Hugz Hug

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 9th December 2017, 9:37 PM

lub :D Is Spanish your first language because your English is better than most people I know from Hackney which puts us to shame. I really wish I had learnt French and become fluent because of the way it rolls off the tongue and is like an aural pheromone. I would love to be able to speak Chinese and Russian as well but have left it a bit late to start. A few years ago I started doing 30 minutes French study every day but soon gave up.

Oi! Don't be comparing me with them chavs!

:D

Learning Russian is still a dream of mine. I find learning languages gives me great joy. Don't give up on French if you really like it. You never know when it might come in handy.
;)

I think the language you speak best is troll-ese.

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th December 2017, 8:26 AM

This Herbert is yanking our chains. You've got more chance of finding a statue of Maggie Thatcher in Argentina than this serial time waster.

Wow, :( that's a bit harsh, don't you think?
If I remember my ''Family Guy'' episodes correctly
there was a character called Herbert who was a pervert. Not sure why would you call me a pervert.

Hmmm... no iron lady statues here me thinks. But if I recall in the movie ''This is England'' someone wrote in a wall : ''Maggie is a tw*t'' which might be more in agreement with the general argie feeling towards her.

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th December 2017, 8:34 PM

I think the language you speak best is troll-ese.

Then I guess you must be asian, because you speak c**tonese to a flawless degree.
:P

You are not in Argentina, you are not Argentinian, that is not your photograph on your profile.

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th December 2017, 9:30 PM

You are not in Argentina, you are not Argentinian, that is not your photograph on your profile.

Does it really matter Will ? I'm guessing your name and avitar are not real. Kapow is funny and articulate and this is a comedy forum. Welcome Kapow. c**tonese Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

C**tonese? Where do they speak this funny language? In Vachina?

Quote: Firkin @ 10th December 2017, 9:47 PM

Does it really matter Will ? I'm guessing your name and avitar are not real. Kapow is funny and articulate and this is a comedy forum. Welcome Kapow. c**tonese Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Yes it does matter. This isn't the first time he's been here and banned.

You're back in the room.

Good work our Will Cam.

Like I said before I am a 100% bonafide argie and
I'll have you know that I prefer the term ''argentine'' not argentinian.

But anyway, who died and made you King of the Forums?
Who are you to sit in judgement?

That is me on the photo, taken during winter time while wearing a silly hat.
Are you going to point your flashlight at me and ask me for my ID?

Get a grip Billy you cheeky bastard.

Quote: Firkin @ 10th December 2017, 9:47 PM

Does it really matter Will ?

If one wants to stay inkognito then that's perfectly alright. But there's no need for telling bullshit stories.

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th December 2017, 10:07 PM

Yes it does matter. This isn't the first time he's been here and banned.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QL1uxPsG1i

Unimpressed

Quote: Kapow @ 10th December 2017, 10:46 PM

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QL1uxPsG1i

Unimpressed

And now please say: "Mr. Bennett, you're a stallion!" and we won't mention this whole thing again. :D

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 10th December 2017, 10:18 PM

You're back in the room.Good work our Will Cam.

Good work?

How is what he is doing good work?
Harassing a newbie is something that should be frowned upon not encouraged.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 10th December 2017, 11:08 PM

And now please say: "Mr. Bennett, you're a stallion!" and we won't mention this whole thing again. :D

C'mere you.

<3

For a geezer you did a good impression of a girl with an American accent with just a touch of Argie thrown in there.

:D :D ;D