Which comedian would u pick for a stand up duo?

You are an actor/ comedian and you are told by the producer of a famous comedy club to pick an artist so you can perform together.
Which famous comedian/ actor would you pick?

Geek :*

I'd probably pick Ross Noble. I'd be the pokerfaced straight man and he obviously the OTT lunatic.

Or maybe David Beckham. We'd call our duo "Bennett Like Beckham"...well, nevermind.

I'd have Robert Webb so we could be Web-Cam

*blame Gordon - he started it.

I'm probably the only on here who remembers him - Freddie (Parrotface) Davies

Then it could be Hercules Parrot - a murderous laugh and song in funny hats and tashes.

* You're right Will, it's infectious. Bloody Swiss coming over here trying to take our comedy over.

David Baddiel - then we would be called The Good and the Bad. (Herc could join as the third epithet)
Blame Gordon - he started it

As an aside Herc, I once won a fancy dress competition (age 10) dressed as Parrotface Davis
I just wore a Bowler that squashed my ears down and kept saying 'Im sick sick sick up to here'

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th December 2017, 2:23 PM

David Baddiel - then we would be called The Good and the Bad. (Herc could join as the third epithet)

The Good, the Bad and the Thin..........nah, doesn't quite work Cool

Blame Gordon - he started it

As an aside Herc, I once won a fancy dress competition (age 10) dressed as Parrotface Davis
I just wore a Bowler that squashed my ears down and kept saying 'Im sick sick sick up to here'

Ah, they don't write catch phrases like that anymore Pleased

** He is on one of the Sunday Night at the London Palladium DVDs, if you want to wallow in nostalgia. I watched it recently...............................and no, it doesn't travel. Unimpressed

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th December 2017, 11:22 AM

Web-Cam

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th December 2017, 11:31 AM

Hercules Parrot

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th December 2017, 2:23 PM

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 5th December 2017, 10:57 AM

I'd probably pick Ross Noble. I'd be the pokerfaced straight man and he obviously the OTT lunatic.

We'd be Gordon & Ross...or short: GRoss

Too many to choose from. Mel Smith, Eric Idle, Mark Williams, Ryan Stiles, Rik Mayall.

Not Tarby then.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th December 2017, 10:12 PM

Not Tarby then.

Definitely Not Tarby.