BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 14

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 30th November 2017, 1:53 PM

Great work!

Trust Jesus to get a miracle assist last night to help my team.

Did he go round and feed the fans with his basket of loaves and fishes at half time too?

Haven't had a playing Goalkeeper for 2 weeks
Must pay more attention

When's the next wildcard available?

*Taps thread

Is this thing still on?

I'm still here, Steve.

But Marvin Zeegelaar isn't, because I've SACKED him.

As the Spice Girls once said:
I really really really wanna Zig Zeegelaar

I keep bashing the top of the set but it won't clear..................................... :(

It has gone quiet here. I was told off for doing so a few years back. I hope everyone is OK.

I can see teams being decimated during the festive programme. Injuries, rotation, games off. Who says this is the most wonderful time of the year? Eh??

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th December 2017, 11:34 AM

As the Spice Girls once said:
I really really really wanna Zig Zeegelaar

I can't go against the views of Emma Bunton, so I think I'll keep him on the bench.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 13th December 2017, 3:17 PM

I can see teams being decimated during the festive programme. Injuries, rotation, games off. Who says this is the most wonderful time of the year? Eh??

Buy yourself Leonardo Ulloa and Eddie Nketiah as early Christmas presents, they'll come in handy for your squad over this festive season.

I haven't been as lucky with my predictions as other people this year. :(

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th December 2017, 2:19 PM

I haven't been as lucky with my predictions as other people this year. :(

YOU haven't been lucky................. Teary

I f**king give up. Angry Give David Silva the captaincy to try build up some points and it says on the FF "Personal Reasons - 75% chance of playing" - needless to say, he didn't play. ARSE!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 11th November 2017, 12:11 AM

I hope Don and Godots lack of posting isn't due to ill health
If it is then get well soon chaps

BCG FF and this thread are a waste of time, Steve. We're well past the salvation point now. It's dead, over, finished.

Up to this season I posted consistently. Only Godot has posted more. Your contribution has been fine, but no one else has really bothered.

It's got to the point where I don't want to converse with the majority anyway, because of the way they've treated the thread.

The Clique has become no different to the bigger BCG league. I don't feel I know Dan or Shaggy any better than I know Ass Patrol 69 or 12-INCH-KNOB.

My ideas to improve the situation have been ignored or ridiculed, so I've all but walked away from it. I don't know what else to do.

"But I tried didn't I? Goddammit, at least I did that."

Well I don't know what is going on. I seem to have lost the plot or my mojo or summat as no matter what I do, I finish up with shit scores as this last week proves with half what some of you got.

I do think sometimes I should chuck it in, especially as this thread now seems dead, but will plod on and see if I can at least get out of this gutter.

(picks up small violin and plays "Hearts & Flowers")

It's not just this thread that's dead Herc

Shame because it's an interesting season fantasy football wise

Merry Christmas all
I'll be back in this crazy place when the sun rises in the west or when Godot posts again

But it's been fun
And I hope I passed the audition

Happy Xmas all and hope your players get jailed for rape over Xmas. But it probably still won't get me higher up the table. It's hard to take it seriously when you've no chance of winning as Steve can tell you.

Don, no one ignored you, you just didn't follow up on your offer to take over. Less can, more do please, as it needs a new leader, one who can give out the right code for a new member to join would have helped at the start of this season. I'm sure others would post more if it wasn't run by a robot posting once a year.