Sunny D

Awoke from falling asleep in front of Match of the Day Saturday (I think it was) to find this sitcom playing and have to say it was very good. What a shame it doesn't have a better spot.

Oh, I read your post because I thought it was about pop you can no longer buy.

I really enjoyed the first two episodes. A shame it's only 4 long when certain other complete dross gets much more than that. I'm looking forward to seeing more next year - fingers crossed.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd November 2016, 9:57 AM

Awoke from falling asleep in front of Match of the Day Saturday (I think it was) to find this sitcom playing and have to say it was very good. What a shame it doesn't have a better spot.

It's in a token graveyard slot because it's an online BBC Three commission. :(

Quote: Aaron @ 1st December 2016, 8:01 PM

It's in a token graveyard slot because it's an online BBC Three commission. :(

That's a crying shame as it has turned out to be a very funny sitcom.

Just watched the third episode on demand and am loving the love/hate relationship he has with his twin sister.

Hmm, shouldn't have said anything as the last episode somewhat fizzled out to nothing really and was a great disappointment. Couple of good jokes but.................oh dear.

Well, here we are a year later and still no further series. Looks like it's time to give up hope of ever seeing any more. Pity as it did, I think, have legs.

Dane Baptiste was on Apprentice You're Fired last night that my wife was watching. (I gave up with Seralan years ago.)