Not Going Out - Series 9 Page 3

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 4th December 2017, 9:22 PM

(CLUNK!)

:P

... Yeah, as a stand-up comedian, he can't help but speak directly to the audience between takes.

Did he say anything about a series 8 DVD ??

Quote: MarieJade @ 4th December 2017, 10:51 PM

Did he say anything about a series 8 DVD ??

No. He wouldn't be responsible for such things. I'd expect one early in 2018.

Does anyone know whereabouts in Pinewood Studios the actual Not Going Out studios are? Are there signs? Just can't think of anything worse than queueing by the wrong place!

You'll get directions. Are you driving or training?

By train then taxi most likely

Quote: MarieJade @ 14th December 2017, 10:26 PM

Does anyone know whereabouts in Pinewood Studios the actual Not Going Out studios are? Are there signs? Just can't think of anything worse than queueing by the wrong place!

No risk of that! You'll be directed into a specific car park, and the whole place now has so many huge productions that security is high. You won't be able to get inside other than to the waiting point! There'll be signs and security people around and whatnot. Don't worry at all.

Hi,
Probably a stupid question but how strict are they regarding the min age of 16. I'd like to bring my daughter to watch a recording as she loves the show but she's only 15??

I really won't worry they don't ask any questions and Lee Mack brought his kids on Friday and some other family who only were about 10! There were plenty of people who looked under 16 (including me!)

Thoughts on the Christmas special? Not the strongest episode by any means. Laughed a lot at Lee's constant having to build and rebuild the castle thing. Finding Lee and Lucy's constant bickering a bit irritating though, where's the love, the rapport?

We loved it! Lots of laughs.

Yes - not bad at all.

Anyone go to the Series 9 recording last night? Or any of Series 9 because, from the two I've seen so far, it seems to have its spark back again which I think it lacked slightly in S8. Also for those still worrying about 'Outnumbered 2' happening with NGO, the kids weren't even in the last ep. (Or even mentioned!)

I went a few weeks ago, brilliant as ever. As you say, it seems to have gotten some of its mojo back and the gag hit rate was much more consistent.