Looking for Brave Brit Comedians

Hi everybody, this is Kenny B. You may have seen ads on BCG for my comedy site Decasp.com. The latest issue features my staff journalist Chelveston interviewing an American comedian. The interview is pretty hard hitting, and most comedians I've asked honestly shy away because, well, Chelveston's a little rude and crude.

If you are interested in being interviewed by Chelv please contact me through the site. Unfortunately I cannot pay, because unlike BCG, my site is still on the upswing financially. But you'd get a little publicity and I get an interview.

I should say, Chelveston hates Brits, especially comedians. He thinks they're stupid and unfunny. I'm the exact opposite, but I give him a lot of latitude because he used to be pretty famous, and I just have a certain affection for those trying to make a comeback.

Anyway, thanks for reading this longish post. Check out the current interview and contact me through the website if you are interested.

- Kenny B, Editor Decasp.com

PS - I tried to arrange an interview with Andy Kaufman, but he's dead.

ADMINS: Sorry for the double post. I should have posted this here first.

Any British Comedians on this forum? I honestly thought I'd be deluged.

It's been a long drought. The El Thynno effect will do that.

You've been on this site years, haven't you Kenny?

As a matter of fact, decades, since the early 70's, before there even was an internet. In those days we used to mail in posts on scraps of paper and the admin would paste them into a notebook, duplicate the notebook for all the forum members, around 300 of us, then send them out. It was slow, but hey, discussion is discussion. It was a tight-knit e-community that never met.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 14th November 2017, 12:07 PM

You've been on this site years, haven't you Kenny?

Since before the prolonged drought that has taken such a toll.

EDIT: Oh, you were addressing the other Kenny.

I'd love to be interviewed, is this still a possibility?

Quote: Peter Abrams @ 30th November 2017, 2:04 PM

I'd love to be interviewed, is this still a possibility?

It sure is. Contact me through the site, Decasp.com. Include some links to info about yourself, links to performances, etc.