Would I Lie To You? - Series 11

Dunno what happened to the Series 10 thread (if there ever was one?), but No. 11 started last night and got off to an excellent start with all concerned being very, very good and funny.

Loved especially the "This is my............" when Lee explained about his ice cream cone.............

Rob "Standard vanilla, that was a lovely song from Adam Ant" Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Hah yes, that nearly made up for the singing part. :O

Yes - Ed Balls needs to calm down and leave it to the pros, though.

Quote: Lazzard @ 21st November 2017, 2:25 PM

Yes - Ed Balls needs to calm down and leave it to the pros, though.

There's no holding him back since he's been bitten by the celeb midge (Strictly, Michael McIntyre's Big Show and now this) - he thinks he's the next Gyles, which he isn't of course.

Let's hope he fades soon...................he should, hopefully.

Shiiiit!!! Completely forgot about it...why is this on a monday?!!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st November 2017, 8:35 PM

Shiiiit!!! Completely forgot about it...why is this on a monday?!!

Arse! And you missed a pregnant pretty young lady doing the vertical splits. :S

Hysterical tonight, but that was only to be expected with Bob Mortimer on Lee's panel, and David Mitchell had me in stitches. VERY, VERY FUNNY.

Weirdly, I had never watched this programme until the latest series.

The reason is that I don't like people who tell lies.

But Lee Mack is a very good ad libber - and David Mitchell is not too bad either.

So it's much better than anything involving Keith Lemon.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 19th December 2017, 12:49 AM

So it's much better than anything involving Keith Lemon.

ANYTHING is so much better than anything involving Keith Lemon

Last night's episode wasn't that hilarious imo. My favourite bit was the staged meeting between Brydon and Blofeld with Blofeld pretending to be some random cockney geezer.
I could kick myself for missing the episode with Bob Mortimer.

Another amusing episode with Miles Jupp and Joe Lycett.

I also enjoy the fact that in nearly every episode there will be at least one guest who is complete dead wood! :)

Very good - never fails to make me laugh out loud.

I was actually crying with laughter at the latest episode.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th December 2017, 9:11 AM

Last night's episode wasn't that hilarious imo. My favourite bit was the staged meeting between Brydon and Blofeld with Blofeld pretending to be some random cockney geezer.
I could kick myself for missing the episode with Bob Mortimer.

Probably on YouTube. Most get uploaded.

Series 12 is filming at the moment - is there any chance anyone here was at the recording last night as I'm trying to find out who the guests were?