Looking for Bold Comedians

Hi everybody, this is Kenny B. You may have seen ads on BCG for my comedy site Decasp.com. The latest issue features my staff journalist Chelveston interviewing an American comedian. The interview is pretty hard hitting, and most comedians I've asked honestly shy away because, well, Chelveston's a little rude and crude.

If you are interested in being interviewed by Chelv please contact me through the site. Unfortunately I cannot pay, because unlike BCG, my site is still on the upswing financially. But you'd get a little publicity and I get an interview.

I should say, Chelveston hates Brits, especially comedians. He thinks they're stupid and unfunny. I'm the exact opposite, but I give him a lot of latitude because he used to be pretty famous, and I just have a certain affection for those trying to make a comeback.

Anyway, thanks for reading this longish post. Check out the current interview and contact me through the website if you are interested.

- Kenny B, Editor Decasp.com

PS - I tried to arrange an interview with Andy Kaufman, but he's dead.

Thanks for introducing me to the cartoonist Bill Harvey "The Odd" great stuff.:D

My hair receding.

My hair receded.

Quote: Kenny B @ 12th November 2017, 12:44 PM

The mark of a great producer is they go the extra mile and make anything possible and if anyone can be reanimated for a world first interview it has to be Andy Kaufman. Good luck!

That was supposed to indicate the nature of the interview. I was hoping to get a few comedians interested in being interviewed. Any British comedians interested in being interviewed on Decasp?

How about just getting cardboard cutouts of some dead British comedians (Peter Cook, Bob Monkhouse, Spike Milligan, the two Ronnies, Rik Mayall, Bernard Manning, etc) and interviewing them with abusive, crass vulgarity?

Don't be silly. Everyone knows cardboard cutouts can't talk. And besides, what would their motivation be? They certainly don't need the publicity.

Yeah, right; just ask the deceased folks whose stock rose after Sgt. Pepper's was released.

Quote: Kenny B @ 12th November 2017, 12:44 PM

Hi everybody, this is Kenny B. You may have seen ads on BCG for my comedy site Decasp.com. The latest issue features my staff journalist Chelveston interviewing an American comedian. The interview is pretty hard hitting, and most comedians I've asked honestly shy away because, well, Chelveston's a little rude and crude.

If you are interested in being interviewed by Chelv please contact me through the site. Unfortunately I cannot pay, because unlike BCG, my site is still on the upswing financially. But you'd get a little publicity and I get an interview.

I should say, Chelveston hates Brits, especially comedians. He thinks they're stupid and unfunny. I'm the exact opposite, but I give him a lot of latitude because he used to be pretty famous, and I just have a certain affection for those trying to make a comeback.

Anyway, thanks for reading this longish post. Check out the current interview and contact me through the website if you are interested.

- Kenny B, Editor Decasp.com

If old Chelv really wants to make a comeback maybe he should forget the attitude, let's face it attitude is '10 a penny' these days and literally any idiot can have attitude, check out anybody with attitude and you'll see.

If he really thinks Brit comedians are stupid and unfunny, you'd have to ask, 'What kind of an asshole is he..' And, yes there are many different types..

Having said all that, good luck with your venture, sounds like you're gonna need it..

Good job I'm an unfunny Brit too, as if he interviewed me, I'd rip whatever is left in his body right out!

Peace and Good Will, Brother.

:)

Chelveston is a small village in Northamptonshire, England forming part of the East Northamptonshire district. It is about 2 miles (3.2 km) east of Higham Ferrers and 7 miles (11.3 km) east of Wellingborough on the B645 (former A45 road) from Higham Ferrers to St Neots. To the south is the hamlet of Caldecott and the ...

Umm, perhaps you didn't understand. Chelveston is a PENGUIN! And if you didn't get the humor, well then I can't help you. Thank goodness there are Brits who get the difference between my, Kenny B's, attitude towards Brits (as in if I had the wherewithall I'd probably relocate to Britain because I love the people, the humor, and the culture) and the attitude of a PENGUIN who let's be honest I don't let out of the cage unless he's re-enacting the famous penguin on the tele bit, and doing it for crackers.

Quote: Kenny B @ 24th February 2018, 4:38 PM

Umm, perhaps you didn't understand. Chelveston is a PENGUIN! And if you didn't get the humor, well then I can't help you. Thank goodness there are Brits who get the difference between my, Kenny B's, attitude towards Brits (as in if I had the wherewithall I'd probably relocate to Britain because I love the people, the humor, and the culture) and the attitude of a PENGUIN who let's be honest I don't let out of the cage unless he's re-enacting the famous penguin on the tele bit, and doing it for crackers.

Umm, perhaps you didn't understand. Frankie Mildly Perturbed is NOT REALLY ME! And if you didn't get the humour, well then I can't help you. Thank goodness there are Yanks who get the difference between my, Frankie Mildly Perturbed, attitude to posts from the USA.. etc. etc.

Come on dear boy, have a laugh for God's sake!

This IS a comedy website donchaknow! :)

And I said, CHELVESTON is ALSO a SMALL VILLAGE in Northamptonshire, England forming part of the East Northamptonshire district. It is about 2 miles (3.2 km) east of Higham Ferrers and 7 miles (11.3 km) east of Wellingborough on the B645 (former A45 road) from Higham Ferrers to St Neots. To the south is the hamlet of Caldecott and the ...

Maybe old Chelv should interview me after all, are you up for it? Kissing

I have another persona, Richie Hamstring, retired rock singer (...and Stand Up)

Well bite my nuts and call me a burrito, I've been had! Well played sir. So are you a stand up comedian, willing to stand up to the withering, nay blistering interview prowess of a penguin?

Of course... Thought you'd never ask... :)

Mind you, I am really a WRITER I can write stand up but I've never performed as such. However, I've done a lot of gigs as a musician and hundreds of presentations of various sorts to small and large audiences... so I guess I am a performer! What a performance! :) Also, acted in a few self made video's with JunkMales:

I play the interviewer in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iweze0V1VPk

I play the father in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvbI2Ere8uo

I play the policeman in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1PyuV3iNI

Rule of three, that's enough for now!!!

N.B. I used to be Frankie RAGE but I've calmed down since then... Ask Aaron and Mark! Oh, and Zooo... Whistling nnocently

Oh, well, that's blown it then... Kenny B has gorn! :(

As many of my readers will know... sometimes you just can't win!!! Laughing out loud

I shall PM him ... he's not getting away that easily, bring on the penguin, Kenny! :)