Understanding the chemical of laughter

Thought I'd post a post about the chemical of laughter ( when to stop and when to keep going)
The chemical of laughter which is a 70 percent mix of endorphin and 30 percent of dopamine.

It can be in combinations comes from its basic concept of the human brain
the equation Logic + confusion = conclusion.

its a three horse race you might start with confusion, but the combination is always the same
if you where to start with confusion then you have to go to logic then confusion again then logic of the joke = conclusion.

Endorphins are the lactic acid of laughter you have 1 minute from the point of confusion + logic
conclusion can last for as much as 5 minutes on 1 joke.

the logical side of brain is on the right the confusion is on the right , in a joke you must mix them to the center.

once mixed then you can shoot off a multiple conclusion ( you got then about stretch of five minutes to push multiple conclusions of that joke before the lactic happy acid which is endorphin turns into dopamine.

once you see the combinations you will see the combination always comes back to logic, confusion, conclusion

example might be of andy kaufman

confusion then logic confusion then conclusion

jerry sienfeld
dead pan logic, confusion conclusion

robin williams
confusion logic confusion logic conclusion confusion + logic confusion logic conclusion, 2 times confusion 1 times logic 1 time conclusion 2 times confusion u times logic ending with 1 times conclusion

the point in where they mix is always (logic confusion) conclusion = laughter

to make the body laugh it must end in a conclusion even if it may seem hidden as confusion

a robin williams might be your all laughing at the joke but didnt get it myself quickly wrote it down but than you you all started drinking earlier than me = a confusion that is actually a conclusion

you are portraying forwarding the logic confusion conclusion from yourself, your portraying yourself as that logic plus confusion =
conclusion

this is how you portray yourself exert as yourself, its not confusing the audience , its your self projection of these steps should make that clear

Jerry sienfeld it seems like he's confused about something at the start
every noticed this that, but its actually logic, then he's confused, then conclusion

if you swang it around the oppisite way you see how the chemicals would not mix properly
Im glad i got the good parking spot got a good parking spot (conclusion ) i wonder why the good parking spots are always at the back,) Its really hard to get a really good parking spot.
= no laughter conclusion then confusion the logic. chemicals havn't mixed theve stayed on right side of the brain

though its in simple terms the chemicals will mix properly
Its really hard to get a good parking spot you noticed? I wonder why the good parking spots are all the way down the back you ever noticed that?, i 'm glad i got the good parking spot ha ha better than all of you actually i'm getting a limo but still got a good parking spot

then once chemicals have mixed to center you can start shooting out, what abut you mister you had a few drinks i bet you got a good parking spot am i right, i tell you this you aint catching no limo ( this point once mixed before dopamine hits you can smash out a bunch of the conclusions and relative conclusions to the joke) start smashing the audience, you lady are you driving him home his parking spot might be on the lounge when you get home . Some of you might be walking home right past my perfect parkking spot damn you ( this is a shoot out of relitive conclusions) the chemicals are mixed you got about 5 minutes of this max add actions to push it like robin williams maybe

once the logic confusion is mixed (creating endorphin) you can shoot out relative conclusions and mix it up before the lactic acid endorphin becomes your enemy and becomes dopomine which will tire them

Its the same with hecklers, a heckler saying boo your not funny,
I seen t his many a time with comedieans thinking its funny but its not they reply well you paid to be here? audience doesn't laugh? why ? you are portraying confusion.

remember logic before confusion

answer with logic , so are you not enjoying the comedy show? (logic he is not enjoying the comedy show) everyone looks at him - answering with logic, confusion, heckler ( your notfunny), no i said are you not enjoying the show ( heckler no i'm not)
enter confusion then why are you at a comedy event? there usually alphas, confusion again attack are you not enjoying your rum, yesi like my rum, conclusion so if your not enjoying yourself at a comedy show you should leave probably audience am i right ? = conclusion ? do you want to leave? if not then enjoy the show
bang i win, but i havn't won just yet i must bang off relative conclusions , you know your wife is hot , i'm sure your not going to the couch tonight but hay who ever the designated driver is good luck

I mean its not going to work every time with anything

but if you at least stick to basic mixing guidlines logic + confusion + conclusion

it will get you at least half the way or quarter way threw pickles of the mind of the audience

Umm...

????

Is testosterone and oestrogen important too in whether we laugh at a comic?

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 29th October 2017, 7:37 AM

bang i win, but i havn't won just yet i must bang off relative conclusions , you know your wife is hot , i'm sure your not going to the couch tonight but hay who ever the designated driver is good luck

Best swingers chat up line ever.

Has David Smith emigrated to Australia?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 29th October 2017, 11:59 AM

Is testosterone and oestrogen important too in whether we laugh at a comic?

Yes actually it is , at a young age children constantly pump out endorphins, infact it is (the dopamine from endorphin that makes a child cry when they are first born children are born with endorphins first this is why siamis twins usually are joined on the right side also.
As we grow older terrible 2's 3's or brains produce dopamine on the left. Then we center around teenagers then separates again.
This is why a child will laugh then start crying all night its the dopamine making them tired the creation of the central nervous system.

Its the mother giving them constant attention of the baby or whoever to join the two sides and create a centre.

As we grow into teenagers the chemicals move back to the right side (endorphin) and slowly but surely move to the left again (dopamine).

So it does matter at the end of the day if you wer to have all the audience laughing and there is a mother with a baby around about the age of 3 she will start crying of over dophamine

So in comedieans we actually reverse this process and back again from left side off the brain to the right (honing on the centre)
left side logic to right side creativity confusion and right in the centre there we have laughter, then we bring it back again before the dopomine sets in to the left.

Such things can slow it down visuals, dancing around just like a child full of dopamine on the left if you dance around it pulls the curser back to the right its not you dancing around ( its the cursor moving to the left = confusion). Simular to robin williams
keeping the dopomine just at that right spot

logic + confusion and on the way back to the left side of the brain = conclusion = laughter in the smack bang centre

I gave examples earlier but when a child can't speak a baby is a perfect example of how it works,

Parents will give ther baby a toy right come home with a toy give it to the baby give it to them in the cot and stands there
the baby what throws it away, and cries why ( instant conclusion - right side of the brain) then they pick it up and dance it around maybe this will help no (to late we are creating dopamine here) you have to dance the toy around first to creat logic

but if you wer to reverse time (remember dopamine is visual too) and walk in with that very same toy, and dance it around for a bit make it talk ( logical side of brain) this thing is moving ) then the baby will take the toy.

left to right dopmine to endorphine., and visual has part of it to , once they have seen it you cant just pick it up dance around to late

dance it around first (left side of brain ) then they laugh right of brain give it to them they be laughin for hours

now we do it in adults dance around the logic first

(bringing in a logic toy) = I no why they have so many security gaurds here
(confusion ) actually i don't actually wait one second are you guys here for me or ?
(logic) I no a comedian in a smokey bar with hot chicks dancing on polls can never have to much security

if we wer to reverse it like a baby
= given baby toy with out dancing ) i'm a comdedien withhot chicks dancing around were is the security?
these guys must be here for me are you here for me ( right around this point ud here a droan from audience jus tlike a baby)
(why do they have so many security gaurds here - finishing with logic

you see chemicals aint mixing

WTF are you talking about?

Ud is not a word. I shall leave it here.