Why is living with your parents so bad?

This is interesting to me and the audience of women are going to say ohhh
men that you like then find out living with their parents

why is this so bad?
audience females as expected you moaned

but really think about it

think of the opposite you gone home with a guy thats not living with his parents and he lives in a dump.

thats okay right? comon girls dont um and are

thats okay right why? cause when ur having sex you wnat to moan as loud as you want, is it the sex, remember hes still in caravan probably right next to another caravan they can hear you?

women makes you think right?

What if he lives with his parents but he says parents arn't ever hardly home

nooo. audience says youd say no walk away right , onto next prospective guy

how do you know his mum and dad dont own a rich property? ud say money doesnt matter riight

but youve just knocked off a rich guy lives at his parents home and went home to guy in caravan that burbs and has a pitbull.

So what is it? i think its like birds that make a nest 5 out of ten girls are missing out on a nest already previously made
going for a nest in a paddock. Its not your fault its instilled in you you want a nice nest.

I say go for any nest fight against your instinct why?

well number one your not ever gonna live in a caravan, his parents must be nice letting him live there plus this guy doesn't have to pay rent.

if you actually reversed it thered be millions of women living in rich guys houses , and the caravan douches that want u for one night stands would be walking out the door scratching their nuts saying what the hell happened here.

Of course youd have to moan alot less lower, but hell book a motel once a month.

fight the urge fight the bird nest!

I no what some women are thinking what if you go to his house its a nice house not a caravan, next morning tell me are you not thinking " i wonder what his family is kewl to, is this the guy for me?"

all that can happen go home with a guy that lives with his parents, you can answer all your questions in one swoop.

sure you can't moan as loud but at least you know what your getting, motels can come later.