Happy writer been around for 15 years Page 2

Quote: beaky @ 4th October 2017, 4:42 PM

You have lots of original ideas, but your posts are so stuffed full of spelling and grammatical mistakes that it's almost impossible to make sense out of them. You come across as crazy, which is a shame as you obviously aren't. Why don't you get a spell checker, and read through your posts a couple of times before putting them up? I find you genuinely interesting, but your posts are too difficult to make sense of at the moment.

Yeah, its all in my head its stand up remember. Thanks for not saying i'm crazy and for saying original, I think no bigger compliment can be made than being called original.

Hey i'm posting if you want to work with me clean up my ideas and make them or work together and fix the grammer i have a series in me. Anyone feel free to message if you will edit and change what ever you like. If you want to work with me just message me.

I'm just different

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 4th October 2017, 5:48 PM

How are you a comedy writer, by the way? Welcome.

Yeah i'm good, hundred jokes flowing threw my head thats my problem i think. It's like a wierd hypocritical voice of jokes

Like just come to me now if someone picks on you in this forum,

say "have a look at my avatar" lol, i don't know yes its true i need some some of editor to work with me to make sense of my madness

You have spell mistakes in your Discussion if you should face problems to write English https://beeresearcher.co.uk/ so you can use tools like grammarly or others so it can be correct it in real time.