Status report Page 5,990

Now I really want to see this! Is it worth making a start now so late in and where is it available? (love Anthony Hopkins so his compulsion to email from his pad in Malibu at midnight is a big sway as well...)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th October 2017, 7:49 PM

Now I really want to see this! Is it worth making a start now so late in and where is it available?

The show ended in 2013, so you don't have to worry about catching up. I'll let a UK poster tell you where it's available, but I'm sure it's available from Amazon and the usual suspects. It's a great show!

The usual suspects.
Just be warned, the cliffhangers are so good it's impossible not to see the next one.
I've watched an entire season in one sitting. (Never done that with anything else, including The Sopranos - which is my all time favourite)
I only watched the first 2 episodes because my daughter highly recommended it, otherwise I never would. It didn't appeal to me but so many saying how good it was, curiosity made me.
It is the most highly crafted, brilliant, gut wrenching, compulsive thing I have ever seen on tv .

Am very tempted, will have a look at Amazon, cheers guys.

I just moved house yesterday and decided to leave BT and go with Virgin.

Firstly stupidly I didn't have my TV with me when the engineer came as I was moving bits at a time. Consequently I now can't get the bloody thing up and running. I don't seem to have the right leads!

Quote: Chappers @ 26th October 2017, 8:41 PM

I just moved house yesterday and decided to leave BT and go with Virgin.

Firstly stupidly I didn't have my TV with me when the engineer came as I was moving bits at a time. Consequently I now can't get the bloody thing up and running. I don't seem to have the right leads!

I could be wrong but it sounds like you might need F connector cables. It might need an engineer to do some jiggery pokery to get it working as well so it might not just be case of plugging it in.

I'm conviced I saw Frankie Boyle at Gloucester train station today but I was on a different platform and far away so I couldn't be sure. He was tall and looked exactly like him with the same hair, beard and glasses and wearing a brown suit. He was with two elderly people who looked like his parents and they went in to Gloucester.

Scarts might have something to do with it. I used to have loads. No idea where they are now though.

Scart leads?!

Aright, Grandaaaaaad!

I've been busy this morning setting 11 of my clocks back an hour; two more to go (the built in dashboard clock in my MPV, and the wall clock in the garage).

I feel just a little closer to you guys. I think we change ours next week.

Forgot about the clocks going back and didn't check my phone when I was leaving for work this morning. I just go on autopilot when the alarm goes off.

Got to the bus stop and realised I was an hour early which I could have spent in bed.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th October 2017, 9:16 PM

Scarts might have something to do with it. I used to have loads. No idea where they are now though.

I have sorted it. It seemed to mention Scarts but anyway in the works of Paul Rodgers......

Anyway I was just wondering does anyone know if David Smith emigrated to Australia?

Slight post-Halloween hangover.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th October 2017, 9:42 PM

Anyway I was just wondering does anyone know if David Smith emigrated to Australia?

Can you travel to Australia by train?

I moved recently and though the place is still a bit of a tip I've got a studio to write, draw, play music etc. I spent the last few hours writing the first 1700 words of my NaNoWriMo entry for 2017.