Newsjack 2017 Page 49

Quote: Thosisd @ 19th October 2017, 5:58 PM

This and Twitter for me. All in anticipation for that weekly "oh, if they've heard and my inbox is still empty, then that means..." moment.

:D:D:D:D
We all know that feeling. I don't know any other..

Feeling like I've been stood up again. On my third breadstick and people are staring.

No one coming forward yet, so you're still in the game.

Tis past the hour of no return...

Nothing. Again. I'm raging! This week my one-liners were brilliant - FACT - and I know I'll listen to the show and hear some jokes that are nowhere near as good - FACT. Pretty obvious that the people who put together the show are humourless idiots who just get their mates on. Down with the BBC - scrap the licence fee! (If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic, well done to whoever got on, even though it's total lottery and your jokes are not as good as mine)

Not seen anything yet? Maybe nobody on the internet got anything in this week.

Nothing. I would be raging but I am resigned!

Genuinely it is a lottery.

Anyone got on from here?

Just got the email - we're in! :)

Congrats! Sketch or one liner?

Preparing mine for the reject thread now.

Thanks!

No idea, we sent both so it could be anything- I'll let you know after!

Congrats Team Bonzo! You deserve it after those near misses. You're clearly writing good material and getting noticed, so it can be done. *raises a glass*

and maybe for a sketch too!!!! that's feckin' far out!

Thanks Danno! :)

Well done Bonzo. Do you know if they send them in bulk or do they go through individually? (If it's the former, then the rest of us will know to stop hoping).

Sorry, the emails have all gone out, don't kid yourself!

Quote: Stobbart42 @ 19th October 2017, 7:37 PM

Well done Bonzo. Do you know if they send them in bulk or do they go through individually? (If it's the former, then the rest of us will know to stop hoping).

I believe the emails are sent out in two lots - "in" and "almost".

(But I could be wrong)