Original Idea for a movie need screenwriter "the note taker"

I have an idea for a movie I call it "the note taker"
the idea is that he wants to find out what happens at point of death

termanily ill patience agree to to take his test he sets up buttons on his/her fingers and eyes

at point of dying , two blinks they see a light , a press of right red button they see something else

original idea, email me if your interested in writing the script

alistadd@hotmail.com

he is an athiest wanting to find out the final moments in life and what they see, the patients know they are going to die

scene one old lady

old lady dying

the note taker
what do you see

blink for white light

tap finger for something else

eventualy it grows

and he finds that the all begin to see same thing

is it a ship blink tap red button if you seee someone alien ect

the movie grows , is it a ship tap the blue button

Eh?

Eh?

Try this site - might get someone willing to work with you. https://shootingpeople.org/home Be aware that this area has been covered before - check out the competition and make sure you have a unique take on it.

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 15th October 2017, 9:21 AM

I have an idea for a movie I call it "the note taker"
the idea is that he wants to find out what happens at point of death

termanily ill patience agree to to take his test he sets up buttons on his/her fingers and eyes

at point of dying , two blinks they see a light , a press of right red button they see something else

original idea, email me if your interested in writing the script

alistadd@hotmail.com

I'm interested in writing this script but why should I email you? You've just given me the idea for free, and anyone else interested in writing it. Tell you what though, if I make millions out it I'll email you then and say thanks.

Great, it'll be out by Tuesday.

That reminds me. I need to watch the Flatliners remake.

How do i delete a thread? Can the moderators delete this thread thanks idea is probably a bit silly