The end of the cinema projectionist

a bunch of guys in suits walk in

we are going digital now,

let me show one more movie

Yes will alow one more movie

et

let me alow one last flicker across the screen

why would we alow a flicker across the scree?

because its real!

we will alow it

Is this a draft for a feature length screenplay? Do you have a particular director in mind? Nolan perhaps? Cameron? What is your budget, under a million for gritty indie style realism or hundreds of millions for mainstream Oscar potential release? How far have you got with your funding?

I would like to see a little more definition in the characterisation, myself. Is your projectionist old? young? male? female? Could you stretch that scenario out for another two hours, or realistically would you need to add more scenes, characters, narratives and sub narratives? Good luck and let us know how far you get with it, won't you.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th October 2017, 10:57 AM

Is this a draft for a feature length screenplay? Do you have a particular director in mind? Nolan perhaps? Cameron? What is your budget, under a million for gritty indie style realism or hundreds of millions for mainstream Oscar potential release? How far have you got with your funding?

I would like to see a little more definition in the characterisation, myself. Is your projectionist old? young? male? female? Could you stretch that scenario out for another two hours, or realistically would you need to add more scenes, characters, narratives and sub narratives? Good luck and let us know how far you get with it, won't you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhneVLcveQk