What are you listening to now? Page 1,284

Ramones - I don't care

Reminds me of this.

Klark Kent (alias Stewart Copeland) - Don't care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzFVRm6EwLg

LCD Soundsystem - Tonite - Later... with Jools Holland

I miss Top Of The Pops 7:30pm every Thursday. I hope it returns.

Guess I need to play some Tom Petty tunes. I'm seeing a Wilco concert tonight and it'll likely be a somber event. I wonder if they'll play a Petty cover?

I'm sure they will do a tasteful, moving tribute.
Enjoy (not sure if this is the right word for it) the concert.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd October 2017, 9:20 PM

Enjoy (not sure if this is the right word for it) the concert.

Thanks. It's been a hell of a day. My friends and I have after-show passes and I was looking forward to hanging out with the band, but I keep picturing it as a funeral in my mind.

Been hearing this on the radio every morning on the bus and am getting close to jumping up and singing it on the packed top deck :D I knew there was something familiar about her voice as she also sang on Luna by Bombay Bicycle Club which is one of the most serene songs ever. She has a very distinctive voice.

Rae Morris - Do It

Is there anyone more shaggable than Shania Twain? I doubt it. It's great news that she's in to swinging which gives us sweaty perverts a chance.

Swingin' With My Eyes Closed.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 8th October 2017, 1:55 PM

It's great news that she's in to swinging which gives us sweaty perverts a chance.

Yeah! She'll be sitting on my face by Thursday.
Shania Twain can't conjugate verbs. That don't impress me much.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 10th October 2017, 7:38 PM

Shania Twain can't conjugate verbs. That don't impress me much.

Laughing out loud

When I die will you do the eulogy?

I love Shania Twain's Don't Impress Me Much for its gritty, no holes barred realism Here is her idea of a scientist - 0.40 - 0.48 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8 - followed by mine: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDaCCWUQPCVo2ar59_6IVuUa1eyM5kyysCVzfjWPUT6La2qEWd). Spot the difference.
No one agrees with me but when Madonna did her 'Still sexy at 56' lingerie shoot ('Boy, she's AWESOME! Ain't lost it! An object lesson for the new generation of stunners!!!') I thought it was the saddest thing I'd seen in my life. A woman of 56 who still wants to be wanked over. You could almost hear her frail, weepy, weedy little voice: 'Please wank to me... PLEASE... Look: I have two tits, just like younger women, tell me they're not still worth a spunk dribble... Please don't look at anyone else... (Sob) Don't say you can't tweak and eke a couple of cold, lumpen jizzdrops out for old Madge...' Feminist icon, eh?

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

gregorio allegri - miserere

Pretty much what I listened to in the 80s. Nothing against current tunes but I think there comes a point when you stop listening for new stuff but then I still have a mini disc player...