The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 671

Great! England through the first round of the World Cup and now we can look forward to a repeat of 1966 as it must be our turn this time. :)....................Sleepy

Switzerland vs. Hungary (in Basel) 4-0...so far. Cool

Edit: 5-2 in the end.
And now the "final" against Portugal on tuesday.

BBC website Live Reporting

GOAL - Crystal Palace 2-1 Chelsea
Wilfried Zaha (45 mins)
He's back!

Wilfried Zaha makes a wonderful weaving run into the box after being set up by Mamadou Sakho and he slides the ball past Thibaut Courtois.

Roy Hodgson is going mad in the dugout! He is loving life!

Laughing out loud:D

Wave @ SSTT, Wilf, eh!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 14th October 2017, 3:56 PM

Wave @ SSTT, Wilf, eh!

:)

Ian Wright on Match Day mumblef**king as usual. Why do the BBC and ITV use him. He has nothing original to say and just spews cliches. He makes me AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry@AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th October 2017, 10:40 PM

Ian Wright on Match Day mumblef**king as usual. Why do the BBC and ITV use him. He has nothing original to say and just spews cliches. He makes me Angry

Which bit in particular, or was it the whole way through?

I don't mind him myself. Livelier than most of the others. Most of them bore me stupid, or are tolerable. A few are intensely irritating. Less than a handful are actually worth listening to.

Always George.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 14th October 2017, 11:41 PM

I don't mind him myself. Livelier than most of the others. Most of them bore me stupid, or are tolerable. A few are intensely irritating. Less than a handful are actually worth listening to.

]

What annoys me about all of them really is how they think they are all so clever after the event saying that this player should have done this or that player shouldn't have done that. Yeah, it's so easy sitting there scrawling circles over and the around the players when they of all people should know it is not that easy in the heat of the moment.

Ian Wright is not great pundit material
He does have passion/enthusiasm I'll give him that

The mighty wanderers win - at the twelfth time of asking

Phewwwwwww

Sutton United through to the first round of the FA Cup again. The draw is tomorrow night on BBC2 at 7 I understand and I think they're doing it at Sutton.

I think Jurgen Klopp needs to change his opticians.

How can he not see that his 2 goalkeepers are probably the 2 worst in the Premier League. Mignolet was to blame for at least 2 of Tottenham's goals and he is a liability. Karius is no better.

He might after next Saturday's whupping.

Interesting article about the English influence over AC Milan, Barcelona, Juventus, Corinthians and Real Madrid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41584279

I did know about the Corinthian Casuals link already but still fascinating.

We'll gloss over the Chelsea score tonight.

They think it's all over. It is now: