I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,958

Quote: DaButt @ 13th October 2017, 4:16 PM

After years of lecturing the American public on feminism and equality and politics and the evils of capitalism, they've been revealed as the hypocritical abusers of men, women, children and power that they are. I hope it all comes crashing down around their ears like Hillary's campaign.

As sweeping statements go, that's pretty strong.

Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman have said that there's a powerful group of pedophiles who prey on young actors and actresses. I imagine that a lot of rich and famous people in Hollywood are quaking in their boots today. Hopefully they'll all be unmasked in our own Operation Yewtree.

His tiger blood won't save him now.

A former Playboy Playmate has just come out and said that Oliver Stone grabbed her breast at a party.

I also heard that Tyce Bune allegedly touched a woman's breasts while on the set of Thief of Hearts.

I imagine that a lot of rich and famous people in Hollywood are quaking in their boots today.

Isn't that San Adrea's fault ?

Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman have said that there's a powerful group of pedophiles who prey on young actors and actresses.

Its chilling to hear child stars say this. Even more chilling if you examine how many of them struggle with drug addiction and mental health problems later in life. I read Malcolm in the Middle ended up suing his parents. Macaulay Culkin etc...

People have often said there is a powerful Westminster ring, but that investigation appears to have fallen over way too many times, I hope DaButt, that Hollywood do a better job, maybe we need famous people involved to give it traction ?

Quote: playfull @ 13th October 2017, 3:43 PM

harvey weinstein...what a ballbag.

Weinstein going to Therapy looks like a way of projecting blame away from himself. The man that produced Good Will Hunting, has only just realised Therapy would help ? Bullies tend to flip into being a victim if all else fails. If he were truly sorry he would be apologising and paying compensation, not putting his victims through the trauma of court and ensuring media outlet use the term allegations wherever possible. So castration, is there a place for it in civilised society ?

After years of lecturing the American public on feminism and equality and politics and the evils of capitalism, they've been revealed as the hypocritical abusers of men, women, children and power that they are. I hope it all comes crashing down around their ears like Hillary's campaign.

How about Trump-loving Republican Steven Seagal? He doesn't quite fit your narrative, but he has long been named in many cases of attempting to pressure actresses into casting couch scenarios.

How about Trump himself, the king of the pussy-grabbers? Would you like to see him come crashing down too?

ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayit'sworldwouldfallapart

Playboy Playmate has just come out and said that Oliver Stone grabbed her breast at a party.

Aw, diddums! Female makes millions by presenting women as wank studies and then finds she can't get any respect. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as disgusted by all this as anyone else, and obviously there's an abyss between looking and intruding, but Little Miss Shoot-your-wad-over-my-silicone-tits-and-I'll-f**k-8643yearold-Hefner-for-a-billion-1995...?

Yes, you've definitely chosen the right side to take the piss out of, there. Good work.

I find all this hysteria a bit hysterical to tell the truth. Women have been happily titillating men with their bodies and sexual personas since we were all in caves, for Christ's sake. It's as natural a part of adult human behaviour as whinging about things you don't like. If women have made money or even careers out of it then good luck to them, it would be stupid not to in a tough capitalist world - you make the best of what you've got and you take what you can get. There's an awful lot of moralising and hypocrisy around normal everyday use of sex that is simply preposterous. It's been used since before the ark to sell products including the act itself and it's as normal and human as eating and drinking.

We have laws in place to stop predators and abusers, and finally after a long time waiting they are starting to be used more on the culprits. But labelling all people who use their bodies to sell us everything from soap to sexy underpants as raven or morally bankrupt is wrong on all fronts, philosophically to scientifically imo. And it is supremely patronising to women to assume as arch feminists like Harman do that all women in the 'sex industry' from soft glamour models to pros are being exploited by men. That is the utterest bollocks ever. Many still are for sure, and it's degrading for them but there's also an awful lot of very capable women who choose to some form of body image or even sex selling who can and do keep down other good careers and even families. Sorry but history shows us that puritanical hang ups never did humanity any good and least of all women. Dare I go there saying look at a certain topical religion for the evidence. Morning all.

Quote: zooo @ 14th October 2017, 9:05 AM

Yes, you've definitely chosen the right side to take the piss out of, there. Good work.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that kind of behaviour is ever OK... But I can't accept a code of sexual conduct from a woman who makes her billions by a) f**king a dirty old man in a yacht, b) dressing up as a bleedin' bunny to be leered at by a bunch of dirtier old men with enough money to feed Africa, and c) proactively getting involved in an industry that systematically and soullessly presents her fellow sex as rape studies. I find that obscene. The fact she was introduced as a Playmate at a celeb piss-up should've got her on her guard in the first place. Ffs, you don't get Ron Jeremy sobbing, 'No one respects my MIND...'
It's a strange one... Nobody believes me but I genuinely wouldn't enjoy sex if the other person had an ulterior motive (money, career, fame etc). People think I'm prudish or jealous but I'm not: I just can't see how you could get any pleasure out of the experience. It works the other way too: you read about these women who bonk politicians for a house but I wouldn't enjoy the house: it'd be a constant reminder Berlusconi spilled his beans in me. I'd rather sleep under a bridge and leave my fanny intact. The body's sacred... The saddest thing is that at this stage of humankind, no one seemsd to believe, share or even understand this. We're animals.

I wouldn't be a bunny either, or even a prostitute. Doesn't mean they are less than human or have fewer rights than anyone else. If groping is wrong, it's wrong to do it to anyone. Saying it's less wrong to commit crimes against certain people is a slippery f**king slope.

That's precisely why I have leapt onto the latest bandwagon of self-righteous moral indignation. Elect a boastful pussy-grabber as president, love the fun of guns straight after a massacre, and save the mass outrage for a slimy casting couch king. It's strange though, that the media is yet to leap on Tyce Bune over the groping allegations from Thief of Hearts.

Quote: Firkin @ 13th October 2017, 6:20 PM

Isn't that San Adrea's fault ?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Kenneth @ 13th October 2017, 7:08 PM

How about Trump-loving Republican Steven Seagal? He doesn't quite fit your narrative, but he has long been named in many cases of attempting to pressure actresses into casting couch scenarios.

Weinstein's been accused of rape. That goes far beyond the casting couch.

Quote: Kenneth @ 13th October 2017, 7:08 PM

How about Trump himself, the king of the pussy-grabbers? Would you like to see him come crashing down too?

If he raped women, then most assuredly.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th October 2017, 8:46 AM

Aw, diddums! Female makes millions by presenting women as wank studies and then finds she can't get any respect.

Respect and assault are two very different things. And one of them is illegal.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th October 2017, 12:08 PM

I can't accept a code of sexual conduct from a woman who makes her billions by a) f**king a dirty old man in a yacht, b) dressing up as a bleedin' bunny to be leered at by a bunch of dirtier old men with enough money to feed Africa, and c) proactively getting involved in an industry that systematically and soullessly presents her fellow sex as rape studies.

There's really only one code of sexual conduct: consent.

Quote: Kenneth @ 14th October 2017, 1:35 PM

Elect a boastful pussy-grabber as president, love the fun of guns straight after a massacre, and save the mass outrage for a slimy casting couch king.

Boasting is not a crime. Enjoying guns is not a crime. Raping women is a crime.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 14th October 2017, 10:44 AM

arch feminists like Harman do that all women in the 'sex industry' from soft glamour models to pros are being exploited by men.

Now this is fascinating. When I was a teen I was convinced the sex industry was anti-women - I almost believed it was a kind of misogynist conspiracy to keep females down. Well, much more recently I was talking to a woman who worked in the bar at a strip club - she wasn't a 'fan' but needed a job and had tried 4875678507840 options and got a no - and she said she started with the same idea but soon saw it was the opposite. 99 per cent of these women aren't victims and desperate: they're cynical, conniving witches who can't be bothered to get a proper job and they're using men, not the other way round. She actually felt sorry for the guys instead: how sad when the only ''''''''joy'''''''' you got is getting a boner over some whore. And yes, they do line up at the bogs and yes, they are what you'd expect.
Animals.

Quote: Kenneth @ 14th October 2017, 1:35 PM

Elect a boastful pussy-grabber as president, love the fun of guns straight after a massacre, and save the mass outrage for a slimy casting couch king.

I don't recall doing any of those things.

Quote: zooo @ 14th October 2017, 1:05 PM

Doesn't mean they are less than human or have fewer rights than anyone else.

I don't recall saying that either. I thought I might be misunderstood, which is why I said in my last post that certain behaviour is intolerable... I just find it ironic that a woman who makes billions out of degrading herself and her fellow sex complains she ain't getting respect. This doesn't justify the guy, but start by respecting yourself instead of letting an ugly billionaire fiddle with your intimacy for money. Girl power, eh?