Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 22

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 16th September 2015, 12:41 AM BST

I think you might have hit the nail on the head: It's about what mental filter you are watching them through. You sound like quite a positive, upbeat person, whereas I'm a sour, cynical, bitter old git. :D

Ha! Well I'll look forward to maturing into preferring Larry and Curb as I grow older and bitterer(er) then. ;)

What do we think of episode 1 season 9?

Very good! I enjoyed it immensely.

Better episode this week. Liking the arc with Ted and Cheryl more than the main arc at the moment tho.

Just watched the old episode with the dolls head

Hysterical!

Season 9 Episode 4...now that is an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm! Could we be out of the slump?

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't know:

Series 11 of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts on Monday 25th October, on the Sky Comedy channel. (Episode one is shown at 3.40am and 9.00pm).

Amazing to think it started over 20 years ago, and Larry David and Richard Lewis are in their mid-70s now...

Can't wait.
Trailer looks good.

It's had a bit of a renaissance recently, so looking forward to the new series. Although Larry David does seem to have been turning the show into reality with grumpy visits to fashion shows and his enjoyable spat with Alan Dershowitz.

I liked it! Pretty, pretty good episode, and nice to see 'em back.

I always wonder if/how programmes that were made in the past 19 months deal with the issue of the pandemic (if they're set in the real world and present day, as Curb is). They couldn't really have the characters act as though Covid never happened, but also couldn't have them all constantly in masks at different ends of the room! So, that was interesting to see.

As good as ever.

Series 12, the "final season" of Curb Your Enthusiasm started last week - anyone here been watching? I'll be starting it soon, just finishing re-watching series 11.

Quote: a plate @ 14th February 2024, 2:27 AM

Series 12, the "final season" of Curb Your Enthusiasm started last week - anyone here been watching? I'll be starting it soon, just finishing re-watching series 11.

Where's it showing?

I understand Marjorie Taylor Greene is enjoying the new season a lot.

Quote: Lazzard @ 14th February 2024, 10:56 AM

Where's it showing?

Exclusively on HBO's TV channel. But "the youth" in my family tell me you can normally find some "torrent" with it on free view.