Fitness companies driving Hummers?

Has anyone ever noticed these fitness companies are always driving hummers? You'll be at the lights just come from mcdonalds eating a cheesburger in your car, and along comes this huge hummer car next to you, with their ufit logo on it. The other companies do it too.

What are they saying? Not only will you become fit, but your car will improve too?

Your little hyundia will become the incredible hulk of a car, big and bulging.

Its funny because people like you and me eating their cheese burger are paying for that companies hummer.

Ufit plus a new car comon jenny craig improve you're car, these hummers are taking over!

Just once I'd like to see an old banged up station wagon with a fit logo on it. At least you could see how how fit he is?, not to mention the great equipment they must have saving money on that hummer, right?

The trouble with this is that, for me, the answer to the first question is "No".
No I hadn't noticed that - so you lose me straight away.
With observational comedy, it doesn't matter how madly it develops eventually, that first opening observation has to get people nodding, not scratching their heads.
Once they're hooked you can take it anywhere you want

Quote: Lazzard @ 10th October 2017, 10:09 AM

The trouble with this is that, for me, the answer to the first question is "No".
No I hadn't noticed that - so you lose me straight away.
With observational comedy, it doesn't matter how madly it develops eventually, that first opening observation has to get people nodding, not scratching their heads.
Once they're hooked you can take it anywhere you want

But how was my grammer? Yeah i think the i tro have you ever noticed needs to be changed,
Ill still use it though but might change the start possibly to long too. Maybe i will chamge the start to a progressive forward start" these guys fitness companies are always driving himmers or flash cars ill progressivly force the start i might just do that thanks