Carl asks Rob what he thinks of LGBT...

Carl asks Rob what he thinks of LGBT and his answer is priceless....

https://youtu.be/BErQk8Clx_o

this is very bad, this is expresion of view no joke is intention in this, i am not saying nor yes or no voter, this is strictly self view intended and does not bar a reseblence to comedy, for either those for vote yes or no to gay marriage this is discrimanatary

this is hate

I may be a yes or no to gay marriage but you will never no this is hate,

i've watched t his three times, this is discrascful

define irony black man probably picked on with a pommy accent picking on a community this makes me sick moderators remove this this is discrascful

actually let them be
Hey i'm a black man wiht pommy accent you wouldn't believe what i hate? what the lgbt community oh
yer pointing out a minority is pretty bad ey year your right

hey rob how about ask carl about how you felt being black with pomm accent atttacking lgbt community
there the joke right there

thats the joke a black guy asking a white guy about lgbt community when he was picked on young,
my god this thread

discraceful

ITs not politcal correctness either if there was a joke there, this is expression of view propaganda

where is the joke?

the joke is a black guy picking on lgbt communit thats the joke

I hope he rubs your bald head in oil and lathers your goiter

F**k off you annoying Twat

Confirmed - Nuts.

You don't get the joke because it is an English term for a popular breakfast sandwich. BLT ( bacon, lettuce and tomato)
His friend is confused and thinks it's a new sandwich with added gammon.

Your prejudices though....

Thanks for the feedback comedywriter dude, you could have just said that you didn't like it and stopped at that.

Ignore him Carlos, you are doing OK. Hopefully you will get some joy from my thread about him.

Incidentally Carlos, I liked it. Short, snappy and current.

I wonder if this is the best way to attack this joke??
Would it be quicker if the stooge was confused by LGBT because he didn't understand what the G stood for.
When he's told, he'd say "what's gay bacon, when it's at home?"
Might give the viewer a bit more to do - a bit more satisfying.
Or I might be talking bollocks.
I did like it as written, as well.

Quote: Will Cam @ 8th October 2017, 10:34 AM

F**k off you annoying Twat

:D

I had a really shit night last night and woke up in a foul mood this morning but that just made me piss myself laughing. Figuratively speaking of course.

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 7th October 2017, 5:17 PM

Carl asks Rob what he thinks of LGBT and his answer is priceless....

https://youtu.be/BErQk8Clx_o

Brilliantly silly as usual. Love your work. :D

I'm not far from you guys in Gloucester and would love to get involved. I've got screen acting experience and like beer.

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 8th October 2017, 9:48 AM

this is hate

No, it's not. Not even close.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th October 2017, 11:24 AM

Ignore him Carlos, you are doing OK. Hopefully you will get some joy from my thread about him.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/34012/

this is very bad, this is expresion of view no joke is intention in this, i am not saying nor yes or no voter, this is strictly self view intended and does not bar a reseblence to comedy, for either those for vote yes or no to gay marriage this is discrimanatary

this is hate

define irony black man probably picked on with a pommy accent picking on a community this makes me sick moderators remove this this is discrascful

actually let them be
Hey i'm a black man wiht pommy accent you wouldn't believe what i hate? what the lgbt community oh

hey rob how about ask carl about how you felt being black with pomm accent atttacking lgbt community

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you just might be a bit simple which isn't breaking any rules but this is out of line. It's trolling and offensive.

Yo someone needs to chill a little, it's a joke about a f**king sandwich!

this is hate

actually let them be