So i'm here who wants to work with me?

So by now you seen my style, and one of the best praises is i'm original.
I'm looking for someone that will turn my madness into finished products.

things i bring to the table

no.1 my crazy comedy that is funny even though sometimes in coherient ( but most read threw the lines)
no.2 free advertising i'm a graphic artist can creat websites logos, ( hi end 3d animator also)
no.3 no. 1 and 2 , oh 3 i'm loyal and respect intelligence
no.4 I wont work with just anyone I approached beaky but turned down , someone to that calibber i'm looking for a calm good writer to offsett my manic .
no.5 can guarantee I will make you or me and or famous.
no.6 I have 250 thousand views on youtube and 40k instagram followers 30k twitter followers that I have not revealed yet.
no.7 You must turn my words into magic, no point an editor unless they actually are proper academic editor, grammer spelling ect.

cheers
Mark
from Australia

If you have 30K followers you do not need a co-writer. Keep it realistic. I admire your hootspa at approaching the beaks.

Hi, I can't tell if you are looking for a collaborator or if you are looking more for someone to be an editor. Either way I'm interested, you seem kind of chill.

Hi KrisMe,

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, if you look at the original posters name you'll see it's greyed out. That's because he was banned for being a nuisance.

Quote: Will Cam @ 26th December 2017, 10:45 PM

Hi KrisMe,

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, if you look at the original posters name you'll see it's greyed out. That's because he was banned for being a nuisance.

Thank you for letting me know, Will Cam. And thank god he was removed, I wasn't going to say anything but I always thought the guy was a bit of an ass.