General, General Thread Page 2,757

Nicola is nowhere near 60. Yes, lots of them have English blood (most of us are mongrels one way or another) but that isn't significant. It's SNP, not the Hate-the-English-Party, though some people like to pretend it's the latter for their own devious reasons.

Quote: keewik @ 1st May 2017, 12:03 PM

Nicola is nowhere near 60. Yes, lots of them have English blood (most of us are mongrels one way or another) but that isn't significant. It's SNP, not the Hate-the-English-Party, though some people like to pretend it's the latter for their own devious reasons.

Nowhere near 60? Being equidistant between the two of them, I increasingly see little difference between their ages.

I am also not a mongrel. I'm pure Surrey hills - legs and brain - and London slums - everything else. There is nothing else in my genealogy.

(except the strangely Yemeni looking face but that is entirely unproven)

by Peter Serafinowicz

:D I like the little burp at the end.

Laughing out loud
I like how it was so ridiculous already that he barely had to exaggerate anything.

Haha absolute gold! Maybe even better than that video of him doing the ceremonial sword dance in Saudi Arabia...

And look how proud he seems to get when he actually knows some words. Not only does he start to "sing" he even does some sort of dance. Or maybe he's just checking if anybody else knows the lyrics as well as he does. In any case he's the only one moving around.

Quote: zooo @ 30th May 2017, 9:45 AM

Laughing out loud
I like how it was so ridiculous already that he barely had to exaggerate anything.

What was the real thing like? Was he actually mouthing some of the words?

Yes, the visuals are all what really happened!
Serafinowicz just added the audio track.

(Far as I know, anyway. I watched the original earlier and it was exactly the same.)

It's obvious he's an arsemungle.

Is there anyone in London that could get me one of these from the LEGO shop, in Leicester Square, today/this week? Can put money for it (£5.99) and P&P into Paypal account etc.

Can't see the pics!

Quote: zooo @ 1st October 2017, 4:07 PM

Can't see the pics!

Edited. Does that work?

Ah yes, working now!

Bloody Photobucket.

Nil, those are 5+ and I'd say you're no more than 4 inches :(