Home Sweet Home: Jimmy Bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzlElVbKKdw

Latest sketch from London based comedian Jimmy Bird

Jimmy is also a member of popular sketch group Unhinged

www.unhingedcomedy.com

Enjoy :D

Ery impressive humour hit marks renevated hits mark u didnt need tonoush it wd nearly furnished renivated hit the mark very very very good that hit, mafia upstairs another nice hit . Im surprised u havnt got many comments this is etremly close to a 9 out of ten not to long either maybe a. It of a push but damn close nice work impressive

Oh i thought u said mafia lives upstairs change drug dealers to mafia quicker very very good

Nice video. I thought it was the right length and had the right amount of jokes in. Enough to be entertaining, not so many it becomes annoying. Maybe you could experiment with the music. Instead of playing creepy music, you could have more happy music.

Quote: Simon The Mighty @ 27th September 2017, 10:56 AM

Nice video. I thought it was the right length and had the right amount of jokes in. Enough to be entertaining, not so many it becomes annoying. Maybe you could experiment with the music. Instead of playing creepy music, you could have more happy music.

Yeah I agree with this, this guy defiantly needs some exposure on this site and a bump now and then. Probably best on the forum that I seen.

Those two timing hits are very impressive. Subconscious thinking hits, very hard to do. He's very good

Your comedy persona is very good, but the sketch premise is very old. Some good jokes. I enjoyed it thanks.:D