Newsjack 2017 Page 34

Cheer up. Trying to get jokes on Newsjack is like waiting for a bus; one doesn't turn up for ages and then neither do the other three.

If anybody went to the recording, do you remember any of the one-liners used? Just curious to learn which ones may (or may not) have made the script.

I don't want to wait until 5:30 to be disappointed - I want the feeling of rejection now.

About that time again - good luck everyone!

I just send in my sketches and one liners (when I can find the time and creativity to do the full quota) and get the disappointed feeling out of the way at that point. Don't bother checking my emails now; at least the stuff is fun to write.

Good luck all

Well, no e-mail for me. Anyone else get one?

Well, I didn't get in this week. Just checked my emails at 6.10. Well done to anyone who has got something on or nearly got something on.

Nope. Nada. Nowt.

Well done to those who made it.

Back to the coalface. :(

IIRC, I once received the good email past 7pm. Nobody on Twitter has posted that something they submitted is in yet. Where did this 5:30 idea come from?

Ah man, just got the not quite message.

We got the nearly email. :)

Quote: Thosisd @ 28th September 2017, 6:24 PM

Ah man, just got the not quite message.

Well I have never made it to not quite so well done.

It's another tumbleweed for me, Hurrah!

Quote: Bonzo @ 28th September 2017, 6:27 PM

We got the nearly email. :)

Very well done to be included in the live show.
Given your fine track record, the material which did make it must be exceptional.

Time tends to vary, I've known the successful emails to go out after 7pm before now.

Well done Bonzo & Thoisid, very good work to get in the show.

Did no-one get the good e-mail? Surely someone out there is doing a little dance in their living room?