Static Page 2

Quote: Chappers @ 21st September 2017, 7:42 PM

I thought you liked the Tim Vine one.

Oh yeah. :$ That's effin' Aaron confusing me by just calling the thread Static without the Comedy Playhouse tag that I put with MY thread that he closed...............mutter, mutter and I am old you know.

Yeah, the last two were shit!

Quote: Aaron @ 16th September 2017, 12:21 PM

This Rob Beckett sitcom pilot was by far my favourite of this year's Comedy Playhouses.

Some delightfully obvious jokes as well as some more surprising. Great to see a new studio sitcom on screen, and a fantastic cast bringing it all to life. Lots of potential in the premise and setting. I'm definitely hoping for a full series.

Couldn't agree more. I really enjoyed it and I do miss a good live audience sitcom.

No smutty content or language required.

I really hope this is commissioned for a full series.

Is there any word from those "in the know" if this show has a chance of being commissioned for a full series?

I missed this but from the picture they are sitting uncomfortably close together, Davis' elbow is in his son's fish and chips. Was being cramped up a theme? because if so that's another of my sitcom projects up the swanny. It seems downsizing is the latest sitcom subject trend.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th September 2017, 11:13 AM

I missed this but from the picture they are sitting uncomfortably close together, Davis' elbow is in his son's fish and chips. Was being cramped up a theme? because if so that's another of my sitcom projects up the swanny. It seems downsizing is the latest sitcom subject trend.

Yes, and Alison Steadman does the same as they settle down either side of him.