BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 10

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th September 2017, 3:35 AM

Don't worry he will

Don't be so sure Steve, the way I feel at the moment.............................

Still stuck at the bottom with the worse score of the week AGAIN and Anton approaching double my score ALREADY, I simply don't see the point in carrying on as clearly I have lost the plot.....................if I ever had one that is.

Well done Horse! :D

There's such a long way to go. 100 points can be swallowed up in a few weeks or a month and there's plenty of those coming up.

I knew I was unlikely to catch Gerry last season but there were a few of you I did want to catch so it's always worth sticking with it as you might end up challenging in the end.

To be fair it's been a ridiculous season so far. Very hard to find reliable players. A lot of the big names: Hazard, Sanchez, Alli, Kane, Coutinho haven't turned up yet. I like having a couple of top players and then some punts but this season it's been trying to find lots of medium players everywhere.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th September 2017, 5:09 PM

Laughing out loud - I've just wildcarded the f**ker in...

I'd only ever seen him in pixelated form but he looks like a punt. You seem determined to have a Stoke player this season.

Thank you for all the kind comments.

I am so pleased for Anton as if I was No 1 I'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th September 2017, 3:49 PM

I am so pleased for Anton as if I was No 1 I'd have absolutely nothing to say.

I'm not sure that I did.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 18th September 2017, 4:48 PM

I'm not sure that I did.

I am not sure about anything.

That could be a very small leaning tower of Pisa in your photograph or it could be another tower of proper size behind a gigantic hand.

Quote: Splodge @ 16th September 2017, 2:35 PM

That Friday night game was a bit unexpected.

Agree. Caught me out. Football on a Friday and a Monday is an abomination.

About this time every season I seem to have a shit, unusually low scoring week - looks like it's this week with one point above the average - although I would have had that Southampton clean sheet if Stephens hadn't been benched.

I've finally figured it out. It's not because I'm unusually shit for a week it's because a lot of people wildcard, and that gives a one-week bump to the average score.

It caught me out too. I always pick my team for next week during the weekend so I can see if I need transfers.

JESUS!! AND I gave him the f**king armband.

At least you have Silva as Vice captain and he scored ok

Such a shame the organisers haven't heard of Niasse.

The Everton goals are credited on the system to.......no one.

Hope there isn't a recount for the 5m plus participants.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd September 2017, 5:39 PM

Same here! He got two assists so phew... Morata fans must be happy.

I was looking at Morata
But then I've been making more transfers than a fake tattoo artist recently
Nice to see the early season wildcard not exploding in my face for a change,
As I stuck Sterling in my team I did say to myself, that little twat has to start hitting the target soon even if It's by accident

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd September 2017, 5:39 PM

Presuming you were referring to my post about Jesus...............................Jesus! Wha? Silva?

Sorry
Just realised I must have been looking at the wrong team
Well at least you've got Eriksen as a VC
same points as Silva