The Rebel - Series 1 Page 17

Gold have now confirmed that Series 2 will begin in November.

Thanks, Aaron. The Brighton shoot finished three hours ago - I'll miss getting up early to hang around with a film crew, getting in the way.

Who? you or them :)

What is your job now beaky?
Do you have any influence/say on the editing or final product.

Have you been paid hehe.

Seriously, I find it fascinating, as I'm sure many others do.

Haha! it was me getting in the way as I had nothing to do, Stephen. No influence whatever on the editing, perhaps a good job as I know nothing about it... I'm a cartoonist, so will continue doing that, including a few for the sitcom credits. As Brits, we won't mention money!

Quote: beaky @ 23rd September 2017, 12:21 PM

Haha! it was me getting in the way as I had nothing to do, Stephen. No influence whatever on the editing, perhaps a good job as I know nothing about it... I'm a cartoonist, so will continue doing that, including a few for the sitcom credits. As Brits, we won't mention money!

Presumably you'll be writing a third series of The Rebel? Any exact dates on when series 2 starts?

Much too soon to even think of a third series! That'll depend on audience figures. No fixed date yet, we're still filming! Should be some time in November.

I presume series 2 is scheduled soon as I notice Gold are repeating series 1 again. When's series 2 due to start?

It's due to start in November.

Just seen the trailer for Series 2 on Gold. Henry is still the same then I see setting fire to things. Ha ha. Really looking forward to the new six episodes.

This is quite frustrating for those of us that don't have Sky! Could you please re-enact the entire series using cardboard cutouts, and post the results on YouTube, to give us the general idea?

Or, more seriously, do you have any plans to release the scripts at some point?

I'm pretty sure you can get Gold without having Sky, although saying that I think I've only ever had it with Sky myself. Someone?

Cardboard cutouts sounds a great idea.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 22nd October 2017, 1:42 PM

I'm pretty sure you can get Gold without having Sky, although saying that I think I've only ever had it with Sky myself. Someone?

It's available on Sky (channel 110), Virgin (channel 124) & Talktalk tv. But only on subscription.

With a Talktalk tv box you can subscribe for just a month (together with 30 other "entertainment" channels) for £12 per month. Don't know whether you can subscribe for just a month on Sky or Virgin or whether you can only do it on a longer term contract.

It should also be available via Now TV, again on a monthly basis, no locked-in subscription.

The second series starts on Wednesday 8th November at 10 p.m. on Gold.