Newsjack 2017 Page 24

Got the good email. How lovely. Especially considering I've been getting a few too many rejections recently.

Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats to all those getting stuff on!

Looks like I've got something in too. Congrats everyone else.

Nothing here. Oh well. Well done everyone else!

I MADE IT...

...into the script and then got cut.

Well done to all those who have something in, start planning what to spend your £21 on :)

Hurrah! Only the second time for me! Pleased.

Yey! Well done everyone thats got something on! I'm so excited to find out what I've got on! Bring on 10.30 pm!
J x

Nothing for me, well done everyone who got in

No email for me, entirely fair enough. Congratulations to everyone who made it this week.

Congrats to everyone who got something on! :)

Nothing for me. Dayum. I wasn't too displeased with my one liners (though my number crunchers did suck). Oh well. Time to start thinking about next week.

Well done those of you who got something on.

Lots of good jokes and sketches - nice work guys and gals!

Really enjoyed tonight's episode! Angela's monologue was an ideal length, very funny selection of sketches - good to see (hear?) they picked a range that satirised both the left and right. One thing though - does anyone else think Number Crunching is really short? That said, overall, solid start to the new series!

Good episode overall. I loved the final Theresa May number cruncher. Glad they saved that til last.

Couldn't help notice Angela totally recycled the 'it's their own time their wasting' teacher joke which is used as an example on the actual submissions guidelines page. Was that a terrible oversight or was it supposed to just be some kind of reference, a nod to submitters?

Left it too late and sent mine 10 minutes after the deadline.

2027: the year Artificial Intelligence machines will replace teachers.
18,579: in-service day's teachers have left to look for other jobs.

5: The number of Grand Tour titles now won by Chris Froome after clinching victory in La
Vuelta
10: years before he has to hand them all back for doping