The Rebel - Series 1 Page 16

Stunt filming tomorrow. One of the actors is a horse. There's also a tractor and an open grave.

Great stuff, beaky. I can't wait for the new series, hopefully it will get aired before Christmas?

I am also hoping for a Series 1-2 DVD release later this year/ early next year?

Maybe I am asking for too much, ha ha.

Great work though, beaky. Keep it up, Sir.

Thanks for the good wishes, Greg. It'll be broadcast in the run up to Christmas. As for a DVD, I hope so, too!

Quote: beaky @ 30th August 2017, 9:00 PM

Stunt filming tomorrow. One of the actors is a horse. There's also a tractor and an open grave.

I'm very good at playing tractors if required. :D Exciting days!

Filming on a private railway tomorrow. I'm sent all the call sheets, etc. and as ever am amazed by the number of people involved. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea for 75 people specified.

Writers and actors get first dibs at the grub ;)

Only if they are clever enough to have written a large buffet into the story.

Third day of Brighton shoot - I was an extra on the first day, Man in Hat in Teashop. Face bright red from sunburn after spending all day on the seafront yesterday, going over this afternoon for more fun. An extra again tomorrow, Man Stood-up by Dining Companion in Posh Restaurant. Is there no limit to this man's talents?

I hope you researched the characters motivations of why 'man in hat' was there. It will help with 'Man Stood-up by Dining Companion' tomorrow.

Quote: beaky @ 13th September 2017, 12:53 PM

Third day of Brighton shoot - I was an extra on the first day, Man in Hat in Teashop. Face bright red from sunburn after spending all day on the seafront yesterday, going over this afternoon for more fun. An extra again tomorrow, Man Stood-up by Dining Companion in Posh Restaurant. Is there no limit to this man's talents?

Can you give us a wave so we know which one you are? It would be so lovely to be able to point this out to my wife that I knew somebody famous.

I'll be the elegantly dressed old git looking impatiently at his watch. The motivations must remain a mystery.

Change of plan, darlings! Due to jealousy of my acting abilities, I was demoted to Man Reading Menu in Restaurant. But I did a walk-by today, and shall appear again as an extra on Monday. Hitchcock had nothing on me. Face bright red from the sun.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15537258.Actor_Simon_Callow_spotted_filming_in_Brighton/?ref=mr&lp=9

Quote: beaky @ 15th September 2017, 6:23 PM

Change of plan, darlings! Due to jealousy of my acting abilities, I was demoted to Man Reading Menu in Restaurant. But I did a walk-by today, and shall appear again as an extra on Monday. Hitchcock had nothing on me. Face bright red from the sun.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15537258.Actor_Simon_Callow_spotted_filming_in_Brighton/?ref=mr&lp=9

You must be a proper actor, you've got the hat and everything.

Quote: Nogget @ 15th September 2017, 8:12 PM

You must be a proper actor, you've got the hat and everything.

That's what I told them, but it didn't impress anybody.

Quote: beaky @ 15th September 2017, 8:29 PM

That's what I told them, but it didn't impress anybody.

I'm sure you did, beaky, Maybe in Series 3 (hoping there will be one), you could become a series regular?