BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 9

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th September 2017, 1:51 PM

In any case I'm never likely to beat 'Any Old Arjen' from two seasons ago. Since it didn't raise a peep amongst my friends or on here there's probably not much point in trying to come up with something refined.

Where the fu............ where IS that f**king violin. Can never find it when it's needed -

(HEY! WOMAN! You tidied up my things AGAIN and put me fiddle somewhere!?)

...............No, deaf as a post..................oh well, I'll hum "Hearts and Flowers"................no wait...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s3aVLf0MBw

Teary

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th September 2017, 2:36 PM

Sir Godot (You Knighted?)

I like that too. :)

Godot I think you should call your team
Attack See?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th September 2017, 9:30 AM

Godot I think you should call your team
Attack See?

:D Excellent.

And Steve should call his 'Only turn up when I'm winning foreign mercenary scumbags Utd.'. Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th September 2017, 9:58 AM

And Steve should call his 'Only turn up when I'm winning foreign mercenary scumbags Utd.'. Angry

Snigger.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th September 2017, 9:58 AM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Although to be fair Kipper
You did give up with 5 games to go two seasons back
And I'll always be grateful for that
:D

Two goals by my favourite named player - Eric Maxim Cheaper Motoring.

One of those names you see when you're playing Fifa that don't think really exist and now he's playing for Stoke.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 9th September 2017, 6:59 PM

Two goals by my favourite named player - Eric Maxim Cheaper Motoring..

Laughing out loud - I've just wildcarded the f**ker in...

You go on ahead lads, I'm still supporting you all from down here in 12th. And don't worry, if I get bored I'll chuck it all in.

Friday game tonight I see.

Oh & well done to Splodge for taking the lead
Gerry didn't do his odds this time around, but I'd stick a few quid on the Splodgemeister if it wasn't against the rules

That Friday night game was a bit unexpected.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th September 2017, 7:28 PM

Friday game tonight I see.

Oh & well done to Splodge for taking the lead
Gerry didn't do his odds this time around, but I'd stick a few quid on the Splodgemeister if it wasn't against the rules

Thanks Steve - now that I'm ahead I'm thinking of bringing on Jon Obi Mikel for an attacker just to see out the season, so your money should be safe.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th September 2017, 11:26 PM

You go on ahead lads, I'm still supporting you all from down here in 12th. And don't worry, if I get bored I'll chuck it all in.

You must continue.

I have always found it is never boring being in that position.

In contrast, 3rd place and rising spectacularly, it's nice enough but a bit of a yawn.

I look up to you, Horse. :) You can always swap places with me if you're feeling out of sorts.

Two things from today:

1) I started watching the City game with the thought that De Bruyne probably had the best left foot in the PL. I finished watching the game with the thought that he probably has the best right foot as well. He was class in a glass: only needs one touch with either foot (unlike some other 'professional' footballers - no names, no Benteke), he can spot a pass in an instant and his delivery is deadly. No wonder he was taken off when they were 4-0 up - he's far too valuable to risk needlessly;

2) I think I might be bipolar. :) I say that because I've just tranferred this week's quota and taken a 12 point hit, all on a spontaneous whim to try and catch up with the Antons, the Splodges and the Horses. Oh well - it could be worse: I could be a Palace supporter. (Sh*t! I am!) Hey ho.

Quote: SSTT @ 17th September 2017, 1:27 AM

I look up to you, Horse. :) You can always swap places with me if you're feeling out of sorts.

Two things from today:

1) I started watching the City game with the thought that De Bruyne probably had the best left foot in the PL. I finished watching the game with the thought that he probably has the best right foot as well. He was class in a glass: only needs one touch with either foot (unlike some other 'professional' footballers - no names, no Benteke), he can spot a pass in an instant and his delivery is deadly. No wonder he was taken off when they were 4-0 up - he's far too valuable to risk needlessly;
(Sh*t! I am!) Hey ho.

I couldn't agree more
Do you remember when Godot was wondering why I had bought him earlier in the thread
But being the Tinkerman I sold him
Only to maybe buy him back next week on a possible wildcard

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2017, 11:40 PM

You must continue.

I have always found it is never boring

a) Don't worry he will
b) No comment