Best Terry Gilliam film? Page 3

Whew, looks like I got here just in time. The answer is Brazil. You can all get on with what you were doing now.

Hmm just found this thread and having gone to secret cinema I think Brazil is best, netter even than life of Brian

Iis great, but like most Terry Gilliam's you could lose twenty odd minutes from the running time and it'd be even better.

Really wanted to like Time Bandits because of George Harrison's involvement. I was surprised that it was all about dwarves.

Only 15 minutes but the Crimson Permanent Assurance is still a hoot and worringly contemporary.

Brazil and Fisher King

I think your favourite is usually the last thing you've seen. The last thing I saw was the rolling pin.

But I like Jabberwocky.

I actually didn't mind Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Not his best, but I don't think it's quite as bad as some people have said.

Brazil is a personal highlight of Gilliam's work, though, without a doubt. But that seems to be common appearance throughout this thread.

Intrigued to see how The Man Who Killed Don Quixote turns out, considering how long it's been in the pipeline for now.

Like all his stuff, but if you were to tie me down it would have to be Time Bandits.

My head says Brazil.
My heart says Time Bandits.

Brazil or Time Bandits - but I have a real soft spot for The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, which forms a nice triptych with the other two. Think that it often gets overlooked because it bombed.

Brazil by far.