Which comedy stars have you met? Page 10

I've met Julian Barratt from The Mighty Boosh and Australian comedian Chris Lilley (Summer Heights High & Angry Boys)

I once met Dustin Hoffman about 20 years ago! ( well he was funny in Tootsie) Pleased

In the course of doing stand up I've met most well known UK stand ups but, I guess, the most famous comedy star I've met is Harry Shearer (Derek Smalls from "Spinal Tap" and star of "The Simpsons").

Seth Rogan from Canada.

I have recently met Gregor Fisher also met Lee Evans and Kevin Bridges a few years back.

David Jason (not spoken to), John Challis, Paul Barber, Chuckle Brothers, Patrick Murray

Windsor Davies outside my office, Tim Vine on a radio programme and the dopey girl from Not going out at a script run through.

Katy Wix-may remember her from the sketch show with Anna Crilly?

I know. Just having a senior moment.

I saw Richard from Keeping Up Appearances in a Maida Vale delicatessen.

True story, as it's too shit to make up.

Oh yes. I also met Graham Norton in a restaurant in Islington about 12 years ago when I'd only seen him in some late night programmes. I didn't know his name though.

Had dinner at next table to Ronnie Corbett. I was very young and with my parents at The Old Lodge in Limpsfield, Surrey. It was my parents favourite restaurant and on weekends it had a pianist. Though it was not pretentious, they used to let my Dads friend bring in his own cans of Caffreys! In recent years this restaurant had changed its name to Alexanders, then a couple of years ago closed down and is now residential. A beautiful building with mullion Windows. The adults spoke to him quite a bit, but I don't really remember what they were discussing. My parents said they had seen him there before. He was a lovely man.

Met quite a few comedians/actors in my previous line of work, but Ronnie stands out in my mind because as a youngster I was aw-struck. Saw him quite a few times but I also vividly remember seeing him in the garden centre near his Shirley home quite a few years later. He was wearing tartan trousers!

I was on the Rolls Royce stand at the motor show and they had just designed the new silver lady on the front. (Spirit of ecstasy)
It was supposed to disappear inside the bonnet on contact.
I was pushing it and shoving it and it would not budge.
Henry Cooper got out of the drivers seat and gave it a whack.
It went inside after 'enry's hammer smited it.

My sister and I had a picture taken with Cheggers at a Pontins circa 1984.

Great pic! Good 'ol Cheggars Plays Pop.

I've met Sootyj and Steve Sunshine, that's good enough for me.