Quacks

Nah, take it or leave it. Made me smile twice, but will do my usual of giving all new stuff the two episode watch before deciding whether to carry on with it.

What is it with this trend now of releasing all episodes of a new sitcom on iplayer, which is what has happened with this one? Doesn't appeal to me. I would rather watch one a week as they come out.

Liked it. Not laugh out loud funny but enough smiles to make me want to watch again. Thought it was well made/acted/shot, almost period drama quality.

10pm on a Tuesday though?

They have certainly spent some money on it I grant you and it was well acted (the little time he was on the screen I thought Rupert Everett stole it) but as it stands for me it just hasn't got the bite of say Upstart Crow.

I can't see the cast of Horrible Histories in historical settings. It looks a bit too like, urm...

Certainly not a patch on blackadder.

Loved the Scrubs, Hygiene? What are you talking about?

And yes - watching Part 2 on iPlayer after Part 1. It is a bit strange putting them on together.

Bit better tonight, which warrants watching the third next week.

it's much better after the first episode. Well worth persevering with.

I'm four episodes in and am thoroughly enjoying it. Shows a lot of promise.
Not a patch on Blackadder? An unfair comparison. Nothing is!
But fine. And a strong cast.

Tosspot - a term of abuse you rarely hear today!

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd August 2017, 6:58 AM

I'm four episodes in and am thoroughly enjoying it. Shows a lot of promise.
Not a patch on Blackadder? An unfair comparison. Nothing is!
But fine. And a strong cast.

I must admit it grew on me and look forward to a second series.

Not a riot, but still just watchable.

I've been meaning to check this out. Just have to find it somewhere...

Edit: found it. Yay. Will watch when I have a spare moment.

Just finishing up the first series now. I'm really enjoying it. I like the cast and the writing. Looking forward to seeing the newer episodes.

Quote: Davida @ 18th September 2017, 5:40 PM

Just finishing up the first series now. ... Looking forward to seeing the newer episodes.

There is only one series!