The all-in-one consolidatory athletics thread

Watching the European Championships and had to snigger at the following bit of commentary...

"He just put his pole in the box.."

and "that is absolutely massive!"

The Pole Vault is a very Carry On type of event. :)

John Inverdale: "Did you look at the screen to see if the army were mounting behind you?" Laughing out loud

;)

Something is needed to make the whole tedious running, jumping and throwing xenophobic pack of crap even remotely interesting.

I am not watching it until they bring on a marathon sex session. I want to see a track race with couples doing doggy style. Then I want a swimming race of 69's.I also want long jump to feature women hurtling over naked men & the furthest cock they land on, whilst doing the splits then they are the winner. Men can play too if they are up for it.

I'm not surprised this thread hasn't been posted to for 7 years or so. It seems to me the running/hurling summat/who gives a f**k/jumping has taken over the schedules and it's bloody boring!!

ENOUGH ALREADY BBC!! Stuff it up your arse! There's not as many people watching this bollocks as you think.

On Breakfast this morning some silly cow and some Welsh twat were talking as though these skinny ugly people were Gods and some female runner said, (after coming fifth or summat and who was expected to win gold), "I did the best I could" THREE TIMES in about 1 minute............Jeeez, what a load of crap.

...that's why!

DIRTY BOY!

Laughing out loud Lucky sod. Or not. er Errr

Off to the World Championships in a sec

I'm off in 0.9 secs then

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2017, 12:18 PM

DIRTY BOY!

Yes, but you like her too, don't you? She's a nice girl, that 'Brasil'.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th August 2017, 11:25 PM

Yes, but you like her too, don't you? She's a nice girl, that 'Brasil'.

She'd suck you in and blow you out in bubbles.

I'm all for it personally. I watch re-runs of my favourite races all the time. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvbaqfq9mI