Back Again

Pingl/Muddlecombe back, having forgotten my passwords while on transit from Borneo in a barrel of biscuits. Luckily for me they were custard creams and I was returned to England as no other country will or can eat them. Just glad I didnt jump in with the hobnobs

Welcome back - 'sfunny, I was only looking up your entry yesterday.

Welcome back Pingl. I think your either in the SAS or are a hopeless thief who keeps getting sent back to jail.

Hercules how dare you look up my entry! It is true Will that I have been trained to disarm a man with only a matchstick and rubber band, but my career as a master criminal was cut short by loosing my bag with swag written on it. In reality I am of course a secret agent, a secret agent for Tupperware which often takes me to foreign climbs making secret deals providing plastic containers to keep sandwiches fresh, for the many countries where such luxuries are illegal, like Scotland

Next time you're in Borneo, give me a whistle.

Hi Kenneth unfortunately I am temporarily banned from Borneo due to some unpleasantness involving a rolled up newspaper, the Scots Guards and a camping stove. It was all a terrible misunderstanding but you know how it is......

Three countries, mate. No such thing as a blanket-ban, unless you've upset the Sultan of Brunei.

Well there was a rather unpleasant contra-taint with the Sultan, but Id rather not go into it, the limp has only just started to go and I can once more stand upright in a phone box

Quote: Iolanthe @ 10th August 2017, 2:19 PM

Pingl/Muddlecombe back, having forgotten my passwords while on transit from Borneo in a barrel of biscuits. Luckily for me they were custard creams and I was returned to England as no other country will or can eat them. Just glad I didnt jump in with the hobnobs

Blimey! I see you helped yourself to a few custard creams en route!

Good to have you back.

Good to hear from you George, indeed the perils of the custard cream on the middle aged man