The Rebel - Series 1 Page 14

Only just caught this news.
Bloody well done!

By the way, how hot is it there in Malaga, and it is possible to do any work at all at the moment?

I'm actually in Kent myself at the moment, Edward, at the Herne Bay cartoon festival. Come along on Sunday and let's meet. I'll be drawing one of the big boards. As for Malaga, yes it's very hot - but I keep coolish in my studio with an electric fan.

Beaky -

Sorry, I've only just picked this up at four in the afternoon on Sunday. It probably would've been difficult to get there anyway, as I don't have a car, but it would've been great to meet. Some other time, maybe?

Edward

Quote: Edward Picot @ 6th August 2017, 3:58 PM

Beaky -

Sorry, I've only just picked this up at four in the afternoon on Sunday. It probably would've been difficult to get there anyway, as I don't have a car, but it would've been great to meet. Some other time, maybe?

Edward

He can't hear you. He's hogtied in the boot of my car.

Quote: Aaron @ 6th August 2017, 5:04 PM

He can't hear you. He's hogtied in the boot of my car.

Kinky beast!

Panic stations as one of the actors can't make it - all six scripts have to be rewritten with a new character. Aaaargh!

Quote: beaky @ 10th August 2017, 9:08 PM

Panic stations as one of the actors can't make it - all six scripts have to be rewritten with a new character. Aaaargh!

If they can replace James Bond and Doctor Who with new actors, so can you. And in the spirit of diversity, you can even change the character's sex and race.

Quote: beaky @ 10th August 2017, 9:08 PM

Oh no! Who's the goner? Would've thought they'd book in those dates first. I'm not sure who I'd rather lose...

I'd better not say at the moment, things are a little delicate. Extremely f**king annoying, though! They're blaming the agent...

Are you going to take revenge by killing them off? (The character of course, not the actor).

Both!

Surely it's their problem, not yours so why don't they use another actor? It wouldn't be the first time the same character was played by a completely different actor because the original died or whatever and everyone accepts the situation.

Does seem very unfair on you...................not unless they pay you twice. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th August 2017, 7:09 AM

Surely it's their problem, not yours so why don't they use another actor? It wouldn't be the first time the same character was played by a completely different actor because the original died or whatever and everyone accepts the situation.

Does seem very unfair on you...................not unless they pay you twice. ;)

It's because UKTV want to sell both series together as a package. We've found an ingenious way round it as the actor can do a limited amount of filming....

It's not Simon Callow, is it? Pleased