Amazon comedy submissions Page 2

14.30 - 33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7dxdi4o_8

Right - the clock is ticking.
Having said that, I think it'll get kicked out on length, as it's a comedy drama written for a (commercial) TV hour, which falls between two stools as far as Amazon are concerned.
Good to get the excuses in early.

I am going to submit the series pilot with the alarm clock opening - that should get me out pretty quick!

I fed an alligator an alarm clock. The croc is ticking.

The champ is back and has just submitted a new sitcom. Plays/ downloads it says one as I write this. This must mean someone's reading it now . Must be that wonderful logline I wrote. So I'm on for the record. Feel the pressure everyone. Good luck.Laughing out loud

Quote: Kealy @ 3rd August 2017, 11:29 PM

The champ is back and has just submitted a new sitcom. Plays/ downloads it says one as I write this. This must mean someone's reading it now . Must be that wonderful logline I wrote. So I'm on for the record. Feel the pressure everyone. Good luck.Laughing out loud

So you've gone for 'public' setting?

EDIT: Oh, hold on - mine says one download too. Guess that's Amazon sticking it on some sort of virtual slush pile...

Well done Lazzard. I see the Amazon Oompa Loompas have latched on to your work immediately. Your in the race. They know a bad script when they read one .

Don't forget everyone to cheek all your Amazon packages for golden tickets :O for a free tour of the Amazon studios and the chance to meet the Amazon Oompa Loompas and the Great Willy Wanker himself. I'm not bitter.

Read any of the other stuff?

14.01pm today - rejected - "not suitable for their current slate."
49 hours.
Love to know what the actual process is.
And this, by the way, was something I have previously had optioned and actually had a director attached at one point...
Fishy.
Like the Amazon.

Just submitted...

At 'deciding' already!

I think I may have cocked up my chance of winning the early exit prize by submitting at the weekend!

Lazzard, do you use your real name or mention who you are when submitting work?

I think it just used my existing Amazon Prime account info.
Title page had my name on it.

Submitted on Thursday...rejected on Saturday.