Status report Page 5,980

Quote: zooo @ 5th August 2017, 10:28 AM

At least you got to see a man with giant hands.

:D

That does always make my day.

Off to Newsrevue this evening. Maybe I'll even see one of my sketches performed.

I'm fairly sure that they tell you first. Hope you enjoy it though.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd August 2017, 11:32 PM

Phnaar! Thrummp tisssssshhhhhhhh I thang-yow!

Herc

So so sorry to trouble you again but what is the best technique for riding on a butterfly's wings over the Amazon while wearing star spangled boots and a green and yellow cape?

And what is the most useful butterfly in that situation?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2017, 9:35 PM

Herc

So so sorry to trouble you again but what is the best technique for riding on a butterfly's wings over the Amazon while wearing star spangled boots and a green and yellow cape?

And what is the most useful butterfly in that situation?

Horse!! What have I told you about taking two of the blue pills !?! You'll be seeing those short giraffes in polka dot pyjamas playing "Lily the pink" on saxophones again, and you know what happened last time you saw them!!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th August 2017, 9:35 PM

.. butterfly's wings .. the Amazon..

You can lead a Horse to water, but does anyone hear it?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2017, 12:14 AM

Horse!! What have I told you about taking two of the blue pills !?! You'll be seeing those short giraffes in polka dot pyjamas playing "Lily the pink" on saxophones again, and you know what happened last time you saw them!!

Quote: SSTT @ 6th August 2017, 2:36 AM

You can lead a Horse to water, but does anyone hear it?

Side saddle on a silver washed fritillary?

How helpful.

Luckily I have one.

I just have to remove the cabin and give it a quick oil change and then I'll be off.

Thanks.

Oh dear people, I am afraid we have lost him.................... :(

Boshcunitfullocker! :(

I found out yesterday from my genealogist that I am originally from East Bergholt so expect a knock on your doorstep from a proper East Anglian.

Just whipped up a big bowl of coleslaw to go with pork butt and beef brisket that my neighbors are smoking. Add in some beer and it'll be the perfect poolside summer feast.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th August 2017, 5:48 PM

Just whipped up a big bowl of coleslaw to go with pork butt and beef brisket that my neighbors are smoking. Add in some beer and it'll be the perfect poolside summer feast.

Lovely - all in a roach.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th August 2017, 5:48 PM

..pork butt and beef brisket that my neighbors are smoking.

I know everything's bigger in Texas, but the Rizlas must be bl**dy enormous.

Edit: *wipes spectacles and looks at previous post*

Damn! Imam Called Horse beat me to that gag.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 6th August 2017, 5:36 PM

Boshcunitfullocker! :(

I found out yesterday from my genealogist that I am originally from East Bergholt so expect a knock on your doorstep from a proper East Anglian.

My God, not Constable surely?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 5th August 2017, 7:38 PM

I'm fairly sure that they tell you first. Hope you enjoy it though.

I had sketches performed in the past and only knew when they sent the list of sketches retrospectively.

Anyway - no they didn't do my sketch about Prince Philip retiring.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2017, 8:41 PM

My God, not Constable surely?

Constable was rich so no but we were in East Bergholt - the village of Constable and at the same time.

Coach and carriage painting.

I thought we were 100% London but it turns out we're from the same streets as you.

It's hard to identify with now that I know as I always thought of people from that region as a bit peculiar.

https://www.artble.com/imgs/6/1/2/535614/the_hay_wain.jpg

(Lovely natural colour on the hay wain as in no colour at all - we were probably on strike on that day) :)