Doctor Who... Page 1,111

I thought Sarah Parish was the baddie!

I was very wrong.

Quote: zooo @ 17th July 2017, 7:01 PM

I thought Sarah Parish was the baddie!

I was very wrong.

She could never be a baddie - although she often seemed to play bitches.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th July 2017, 10:18 PM

I watched the last series of Broadchurch. I've seen photos of her - but I really don't remember her!

Maybe she has hidden depths but I remember watching her in Broadchurch and thinking she was the weakest link acting wise.

I'm not totally familiar with the woman but I saw an advert for a new drama where the woman says "I'm not a real Doctor!"

No she's not because it's her in a forthcoming drama called Trust Me!

Quote: Chappers @ 27th July 2017, 10:35 PM

I'm not totally familiar with the woman

I hope not, you being a married man and everything!

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th July 2017, 1:28 PM

I hope not, you being a married man and everything!

Aha well there you're wrong!!!

And you a Doctor Who fan as well!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/01/dalek-operator-worked-doctor-sacked-calling-bbc-worldwide-c/

Ought not to be grounds for dismissal.

He should be exterminated.

Didn't James May get the sack from a motoring magazine for doing the same thing?

Tom Baker finishes Shada: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/nov/24/tom-baker-returns-to-doctor-who-to-finish-lost-1979-episode-shada

I wouldn't bet on it!

Believe it or not, the Doctor Who Christmas special will air in the UK on Christmas Day, aka Monday 25th December, at 5.30pm on BBC1.

Watching a few old Troughton serials. Great stuff by Robert Holmes and Terrance Dicks et al. I hope Chibnall will be able to clean up the dreadful "character is more important than the story" mess that Moffat made. No more stupid bullshit along the lines of "I is always save the universe! I don't like pears. I am so f**king cooool. I am a f**king god. And everyone's littlest feelings and sentiments will get milked for miles with shitty music accompaniment" Throw all that shit out and stop making it shit.

They seemed to have forgotten the title of the show.Dr.WHO.
Supposed to be a person of mystery.