Best running gag

Hi, I just finished That Mitchell and Webb Sound, witch has some really good running gags (the snooker commentators among others things). This got me thinking, witch shows (preferably audio) do have the best running gags? Do you have any recommendations? Thank you in advance

The introductions to "Sound Charades" on I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, eg:

The undisputed master of the game was Lionel Blair, whose TV career has sadly waned of late. He did, however, recently audition for "I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here". Lionel's challenge was to sail a raft across a river with a small crew but, sadly, the raft hit a rock and sank. And what a look of horror there was on Ant's face when Lionel went down with both hands on Dec.

The grand mime-master of Give Us A Clue was Lionel Blair but, since the show ended, he's confined to the occasional pantomime appearance and they say he's becoming difficult to work with due to his mood swings. In this year's Snow White, they said one minute Lionel could be feeling Happy, and the next he'd come all over Grumpy.

Possibly the most versatile performer was Lionel Blair and no one will ever forget the occasion he was given "A Town Like Alice" when he chose to do a silent impression of the author. Such was the performance, Una Stubbs gasped in amazement when she saw Neville Shute in Lionel's face.

And the "Samantha has to go now" from the same programme:

Samantha is off to sample some beers and whiskies at the Radio 2 party. She says she expects to enjoy having a pint and a stiff Johnny Walker chaser.

Samantha is off on a tour of the Lake District with a naturist gentleman friend who wants to strip off at Keswick and Cockermouth.

Samantha has to go now as she's off to meet her Italian gentleman friend who's taking her out for an ice cream. She says she likes nothing better than to spend the evening licking the nuts off a large Neapolitan.

Diarrhea, sneezing, ejaculation. That's a running order.

My favourite was Morecombe and Wise.

Ernie: Des O' Connor is a self-made man
Eric: I think it's very good of him to take the blame

OR

Only Fools and Horses - Trigger calling Rodney "Dave" all the time.

Mind you Trump is running gag that just keeps giving.

Quote: Firkin @ 28th July 2017, 6:13 PM

Only Fools and Horses - Trigger calling Rodney "Dave" all the time..

Genius. What an awesome show.