Premature Ejaculation: She kicked me out

A very short song, just like my performance in bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbvQJW45glY

:D I tried singing in bed but they just told me to shut up and get on with it.

My critique below.......

below this......

It was funny in an Inbetweeners kind of way and the sound volumes of voice and keyboard were excellent. That is one good USB mic. The subject matter is low brow but why not when it's so appealing and it's delivered well. The editing and camera effects are also good and it's a very nice piano sound. What keyboard is that?

I'm sure I recognise the picture of your girlfriend though from an advert like shampoo or toothpaste or something. Is it a stock photo per chance? The only other aspect I thought might work better is making it longer because it ends abruptly which is displeasing to the listener. The last four words of the song also cast a big shadow over the rest of it and should go. What were you thinking :D It crosses that fine line between coarse and vulgar. Get rid of that and add another verse or two and it would be much more engaging.

Thanks for the some constructive criticism and not just calling me a prick.
I appreciate you saying its well delivered - as for the sound quality, the mic is not even on, the audio is recorded through a Samsung S7 - Crazy right.

It is far too short unfortunately but as with most things I start I fail to finish. I just got bored of the idea.