Status report Page 5,979

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th July 2017, 5:28 PM

I've had a productive afternoon cleaning out my toolbox. It's amazing how much gunk builds up in there.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

Laughing out loud

I meant my other toolbox. It had been an overflowing hazard for far too long.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th July 2017, 8:09 PM

Laughing out loud

I meant my other toolbox. It had been an overflowing hazard for far too long.

Spent a few hours on jet skis with friends on a small (13 square miles) lake this morning. It was supposedly capable of 80 MPH, but anything above 65 seemed too fast for this old man. Lots of fun and lots of sun.

Came back and smoked a freshly made cigar while sipping on some fine bourbon. Now we're in the pool and getting ready to grill up some burgers while listening to cheesy 70s and 80s tunes.

Sometimes it's fun being an adult.

I was taken up for the first and second time in a glider on Monday.

Amazing - saw all the places I can't travel to on land from Wembley Stadium to Beachy Head.

Herc - are the modern tractors with cabins detachable from the cabin?

When I ride a tractor, I don't want to be in a cabin. I want to feel the full farm breezes on my torso.

While wearing cool dude shades and a woolly hat.

(If you answer this question properly, I'll send you some sprouts and a nice hay wrap)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd August 2017, 11:02 AM

I was taken up for the first and second time in a glider on Monday.

Amazing - saw all the places I can't travel to on land from Wembley Stadium to Beachy Head.

Herc - are the modern tractors with cabins detachable from the cabin?

When I ride a tractor, I don't want to be in a cabin. I want to feel the full farm breezes on my torso.
Phwoar! :$

While wearing cool dude shades and a woolly hat.
NO!! I want to see those golden tresses tumbling down your sweat glistened body - move over Capt. Ross, there's a new set of pecs in town. . Lovey

(If you answer this question properly, I'll send you some sprouts and a nice hay wrap)

I'm dark brown haired - it is virtually black. As I said before, my 87 year old mother hardly has a grey hair in her curls.
Everyone says she dyes it but she doesn't. We must have had someone in the family who was very intimate with the first wave of immigration in the 1700s. My Dad was traditionally blue eyed Germanic, ie real Pimlico, but has recently become more his own person. The Arthur Askey meets George Roper persona has already fallen.

The golden tresses are all on the head of the head of my canoeing club. He looks like a cross between a pirate and Flashman of Blackladder except more golden tresses like. I'm not sure what he wears if anything - the face and attitude stand out because they can be seen two miles away - it's probably a parrot on his shoulder and an earring the size of Sizewell B power station draped down on a boot lace to somewhere near his belly button.

You haven't, sadly, answered my question so I guess there is no point in asking you how to drive an old electric milk float?

I was driving for five years, a 50 year old grey Fergie around a vineyard and that's as far as my "expertise" goes and so I have no idea if the cabs are removable. I think the early ones may have been as they would have been an "extra" (?) and what I have seen of modern tractors I would say the cabs are not removable.

Now, how about that kiss - I have pre puckered........... :*

Oh.................I have just noticed, at the bottom............ and yes/no, you are right - I have no f**king idea about electric milk floats. Geek

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd August 2017, 3:26 PM

I was driving for five years, a 50 year old grey Fergie around a vineyard and that's as far as my "expertise" goes and so I have no idea if the cabs are removable. I think the early ones may have been as they would have been an "extra" (?) and what I have seen of modern tractors I would say the cabs are not removable.

Now, how about that kiss - I have pre puckered........... :*

Oh.................I have just noticed, at the bottom............ and yes/no, you are right - I have no f**king idea about electric milk floats. Geek

You seem a bit odd today, especially as I am being serious.

I don't want a kiss.

I want proper information.

Do you have any knowledge about where I can buy a bubble car?

And the range of colours that are available?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd August 2017, 1:36 PM

I guess there is no point in asking you how to drive an old electric milk float?

Just don't drive it under 4mph. When you go under 4mph the bomb will go off.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd August 2017, 3:26 PM

I was driving for five years, a 50 year old grey Fergie around a vineyard

Must've been a bloody big Vineyard!

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd August 2017, 6:08 PM

Phnaar! Thrummp tisssssshhhhhhhh I thang-yow!

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd August 2017, 6:08 PM

It was, he went past our house 3 times.

Chip just chose badly at some shop checkouts. He went to what he thought was the quieter one, only to discover the man in front had about thirty items in his hands. By which point the other checkout already had nine new customers standing waiting at it. In life you have to take the rough with the smooth.

At least you got to see a man with giant hands.