Gag/Comedy Writer Wanted for a TV Show Page 2

Well David McKellar's CV is David McKellar's CV. Sorry we get all sorts round here, David. We even got one chancer round here who thought they invented the "I went into a restaurant" joke. :)

What's your new project?

Quote: Mac @ 14th July 2017, 10:34 AM

First of I would like to say I am who I say I am. Secondly I have written with Barry Cryer and John Cleese.
Thirdly I am working a project. I saw the advert and thought I'd give it a go. If I was lying about my CV it wouldn't be hard to disprove.

Hi Mac,

Please ignore Wimsett, he's the site's grey cloud - a role he performs very well. Can I ask what your first comedy writing experience was?

Hello Mac,

Nice to see a real pro posting. Looking at your credits I am sure i must have laughed at some of your stuff - so thanks for all the laughs.

Have you been a long time BCG lurker?

Also I would suggest you remove your email address from your earlier post to avoid spammers using it.

Thank you for your comments.I have removed my e mail address. Thank you. I have only been a BCG lurker for four days.

Hi Will Cam
Thanks for your comments. I began writing for BBC on "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" in 1964 and my first TV was "The Frost Report" in 1964. very enjoyable days

I was born in the mid 60s so I missed both of them ( although) I'm obviously aware of them - and have seen/listened to them). Do you have a big archive of stuff or are you a 'thrower'?

The new project I working is a series called E Mission Impossible where Mother Earth send herself onto our planet and tell us humans in no uncertain way if we dont clean up or she is barring us from herselfher our act it's That's all folks!

The new project I working is a series called E Mission Impossible where Mother Earth send herself onto our planet and tell us humans in no uncertain way if we dont clean up or she is barring us from herselfher our act it's That's all folks!

Someone else can say it. Good luck, Mac.