Gag/Comedy Writer Wanted for a TV Show

We are looking for an experienced Gag/Comedy Writer for a TV show.

This is an amazing opportunity to potentially have your content added to a new TV comedy show. As a freelance comedy writer, your mission will be to add hysterical content in 18 episodes.

If you are interested, please email me your current CV to bindi@bsbfilms.co.uk

Hi My name is David McKellar.
I saw your advert and am very interested. I have been in retirement but am very keen to get back into the fast lane. I have written gags for over fifty years for such comedians as David Frost, Ken Dodd, Frankie Howerd, Tommy Cooper, Lenny Henry, Two Ronnies and many more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome.
Don't rush off - introduce yourself.
If this is you - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1155854/ - there's a lot of people here who might want to pick your brains

Quote: Lazzard @ 10th July 2017, 6:00 PM

Welcome.
Don't rush off - introduce yourself.
If this is you - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1155854/ - there's a lot of people here who might want to pick your brains

Definitely, stay and talk to usWave

Hi all = yes that is me.

Wow, that is a great CV.

Quote: Mac @ 11th July 2017, 3:43 PM

Hi all = yes that is me.

I vote you start your own thread and we all ask you relentless questions.

My question is why isn't he trying to work with Barry Cryer or John Cleese. Or even on his own.

It all seems rather doubtful.

O, ye of little faith!

Doubtful? How?

It's not like Wimsett to be negativeWhistling nnocently

Is it him then, Beaks?

He'd be in his 80s, wouldn't he?

Dunno, Paul. Why would he bother pretending? And yes, he'd be of mature years, like a fine wine...

Maybe they think Bindi won't hire him otherwise? Someone mention the Duke of Buckleigh!

First of I would like to say I am who I say I am. Secondly I have written with Barry Cryer and John Cleese.
Thirdly I am working a project. I saw the advert and thought I'd give it a go. If I was lying about my CV it wouldn't be hard to disprove.