Absent friends Page 170

I'm not mentioned enough in this thread...

Quote: Ben @ 28th June 2017, 11:17 PM

Who are you?

We didn't recognise you with that beard - will we be getting trim updates now as well as haircut reports? Unimpressed

Fopdoodle hasn't posted for two months now.

She was taking a break, but I've been wondering about PMing her and telling her she's had a long enough breakl!

Davida.

Davida has since come back.

I'm trying to remember Sootyj's catchphrases. There was obviously "Does that chat up line ever work?" and "Your Mum". But what did he say when you made a funny joke?

Booyah!

Been ages (or should that be Ben ages..........) since we had a haircut update and I wonder how the beard is getting on. Perhaps he now looks like Old Father Time and has become a guru.

I thought Keewiik hadn't posted for a while but I've just noticed she is greyed out and her profile says she's a resigned member. That's very sad, she brought a lot to the forum.:(

https://www.comedy.co.uk/profile/keewik/

Bye KeewikWave ( but with a sad face)

Yes, she was prolific - I wonder why she went? Goodbye keewik. Kissing

:(

:( A huge loss to this forum. Why do people resign instead of just stop posting (for a while). Like this one doesn't have the slightest chance of keeping in touch with her.

I hope she reads this post and the ones above it and changes her mind one day.
Bye Keewik, I wish you all the best.

Quote: Will Cam @ 6th December 2017, 6:27 AM

I thought Keewiik hadn't posted for a while but I've just noticed she is greyed out and her profile says she's a resigned member. That's very sad, she brought a lot to the forum.:(

https://www.comedy.co.uk/profile/keewik/

Bye KeewikWave ( but with a sad face)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2017, 7:14 AM

Yes, she was prolific - I wonder why she went? Goodbye keewik. Kissing

She posts often on Facebook under her real name & seems to be busy doing Christmas Pantos.

She is an ardent Brexit remainer and Conservative party demeaner, there. Being Scottish, this is perhaps not surprising.

People come and go, so it's life.
This people you miss so much, are prolly enjoying life, and you should be happy for them.