Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 19

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2013, 2:10 PM BST

This is a comedy drama.

It's still crap!

But it is a drama so you can't put it on your list.Anyway fair enough.

MIRANDA. EFFING HATE IT. And nearly all BBC ONE comedies of the last 10 years shown before 9pm, either devoid of humour or totally unrealistic and pc. I seem to remember a Jasper Carrott comedy where he was married to an Asian woman and had a disabled son. I mean come on, how pc can you get? All Jasper Carrott's character needed to make it SUPER PC was a clubfoot.

Quote: comical masterpiece @ April 14 2013, 6:14 PM BST

MIRANDA. EFFING HATE IT. And nearly all BBC ONE comedies of the last 10 years shown before 9pm, either devoid of humour or totally unrealistic and pc. I seem to remember a Jasper Carrott comedy where he was married to an Asian woman and had a disabled son. I mean come on, how pc can you get? All Jasper Carrott's character needed to make it SUPER PC was a clubfoot.

I agree with you about Miranda :)

Quote: David Smith @ April 14 2013, 2:11 PM BST

I didn't think of it as a drama.

I didn't think of it as a comedy.

Quote: comical masterpiece @ April 14 2013, 6:14 PM BST

All About Me.

That was rubbish too.

Anything that BBC One has tried to shoe-horn into the 9-10pm Friday spot when HIGNFY is off-air, so "In With The Flynns", "Me and Mrs Jones" and "Miranda" in particular.

All those were rubbish. Why don't they stick the rubbish ones to a later time slot?

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2013, 2:10 PM BST

This is a comedy drama.

I would have said the same thing about Being Eileen

I hate these sort of threads. Who cares which shows other people dislike? It not as if there's any objective analysis.

I don't like Peep Show or Fawlty Towers but in no sense are they the worst of anything. The truly bad shows disappear quickly and nobody remembers what they were called.

1. Big Top
2. The Royal Bodyguard
3. Gavin & Stacey
4. The Office
5. The Royle Family
6. The Gemma Factor
7. Rab C. Nesbitt
8. Lunch Monkeys
9. Mrs. Brown's Boys
10. Red Dwarf

Anything by Ben Elton. If he hates Benny Hill then he is simply daft.

The Thin Blue Line was amazing!

1. Blackadder
2. The Office
3. Fawlty Towers
4. The Peep Show
5. Dad's Army
6. Allo Allo
7. Waiting for God
8. My Family
9. I'm Alan Partridge
10. Absolutely Fabulous

You think Blackadder's the worst sitcom ever?